+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I don't have an answer to this, but did you complete Schedule 6A question 11 - Describe your intended occupation?
Hi
Yes, I have answered the the question 11
I provided details of location and anticipated investment and the number of jobs which will be created when I start my business...
But in a nutshell

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi
Yes, I have answered the the question 11
I provided details of location and anticipated investment and the number of jobs which will be created when I start my business...
But in a nutshell
Again, I am in no position to comment on what you've submitted or give any advice on this matter. Just for your reference, some of the approved cases here did not submit a standalone business plan other than describing the intended occupation as prompted in Schedule 6A Q11.

Anyway, if you wish, I believe you can submit a supplementary business plan via webform.

Reactions: Homay7

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Again, I am in no position to comment on what you've submitted or give any advice on this matter. Just for your reference, some of the approved cases here did not submit a standalone business plan other than describing the intended occupation as prompted in Schedule 6A Q11.

Anyway, if you wish, I believe you can submit a supplementary business plan via webform.
Thank you very much⚘

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Good afternoon! I applied at the end of August 2021 as a self-employed artist. There is no answer yet, even the assignment of a temporary number. Just a questionnaire about how convenient it was to fill out an application online. On January 31, news about migration appeared. The Canadian government has spent $80 million to improve migration work. More than 500 new migration officers were hired to process applications. They also promise that in the coming months they will revise the deadlines for processing applications and update the data on the site, including for the self-employed. This is good news. But I have another question, my English scores at the time of submission were as follows: listening 4, reading 3.5, writing 3.5, speaking 5. The total score is 4 (B1). As far as I know, there is no minimum in English in our program (self-employed). But still, maybe there are those here who also have a low level? And is it possible to send a new ielts result after assigning the number, since I am now preparing to retake the exam. To raise the level. Thank you all) and have a nice day))

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
Hi everyone,

Just thought I’d share my timeline in case my experience may be helpful to someone else!

Dec 20th, 2020 - application sent from within Canada (applied while on a working holiday visa)
Dec 24th, 2020 - application received
Jan 15th, 2021 - Temp application number & AOR
March 4th, 2021 - current work visa due to expire on March 23rd, 2021 so I sent a application for a visitor extension.
July 6th, 2021 - Visitor extension granted until Oct 22nd, 2021
Sept 3rd, 2021 - Applied for a study permit
Sept 17th, 2021 - Study permit approved (was exempt from biometrics, medical etc. Application was reviewed for eligibility & approved on the same day).

I am currently still in Canada now studying while I await news of my PR application. No news on PR since temp number on Jan 15th, 2021.

Hoping the recent announcement about IRC returning to normal processing times in 2022 & eliminating the current backlog of paper based applications will help us all get some movement soon!

Reactions: NDDG

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Всем привет,

Просто решил поделиться своей хронологией на случай, если мой опыт может быть полезен кому-то еще!

20 декабря 2020 г. - заявка отправлена из Канады (применяется во время рабочей визы в отпуск)
24 декабря 2020 г. - заявка принята
15 января 2021 г. – временный номер заявки и AOR
4 марта 2021 г. - срок действия текущей рабочей визы истекает 23 марта 2021 г., поэтому я отправил заявку на продление гостевой.
6 июля 2021 г. — продление для посетителей до 22 октября 2021 г.
3 сентября 2021 г. - подано заявление на получение разрешения на учебу.
17 сентября 2021 г. - Разрешение на учебу одобрено (было освобождено от биометрических, медицинских и т. д. Заявка была рассмотрена на соответствие требованиям и одобрена в тот же день).

В настоящее время я все еще нахожусь в Канаде и учусь, пока жду новостей о моем заявлении на получение PR. Никаких новостей о PR с временного номера от 15 января 2021 года.

Надеемся, что недавнее объявление о возвращении IRC к обычному времени обработки в 2022 году и устранении текущего отставания бумажных приложений поможет нам всем в ближайшее время двигаться вперед!
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Добрый день! Скажите пожалуйста, много платите за учебу? Хочу рассмотреть визу по учебе, ноне знаю где посмотреть сколько будет стоить образование. И будут ли стипендию платить?

Jacohave

Aug 27, 2020
Have anyone that submitted applications in 2020 received any further updates on their applications or have received AOR since beginning of the year

KEYURGP7

Apr 10, 2017
Have anyone that submitted applications in 2020 received any further updates on their applications or have received AOR since beginning of the year
Applied in march 2020.
Received application number and bio metric in 2021 nearly in may.after no update

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
I don't have an answer to this, but did you complete Schedule 6A question 11 - Describe your intended occupation?
My lawyer just dropped the following note in this field
"PLEASE SEE MY BUSINESS PLAN FOR DETAILS OF MY INTENT."
All necessary information is written in the business plan.

Last edited:

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
Has anyone applied for Self-Employed Persons Class in the last 6 months? I wonder how long it takes your application status to update to a different status from submited

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
I have applied 6 months ago. Nothing no answers from migration still. And you? have you applied online? on your own without a migration officer?

Last edited:

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
I have applied 1 months ago on online services. Processing is working i so slowly. I hope the trucker protests do not affect the process.

Sara golchin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello
Just heard that Warsaw office refuses Iranian applicants very quickly even without evaluating their applications properly. Does anyone know whether it is true? And are all of the Self employed pr applications sent to Warsaw office?

tnx