+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Jzy

Aug 28, 2019
I applied in Jan 2020, did biometrics feb 3rd. Haven't heard from them ever since. Now my family and I have moved to the UK in September 2021.
1) Do I need to notify them of the recent changes? If yes, through which means, mail or webform?
2) how do I update my new address?
3) will I be able to do medicals in UK, when they eventually request for one?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I applied in Jan 2020, did biometrics feb 3rd. Haven't heard from them ever since. Now my family and I have moved to the UK in September 2021.
1) Do I need to notify them of the recent changes? If yes, through which means, mail or webform?
1+2) yes you should update your address. by webform.
3) yes there are panel physicians in the UK.

KEYURGP7

Apr 10, 2017
1+2) yes you should update your address. by webform.
3) yes there are panel physicians in the UK.
Share me ur details on my email id and i can help u in this case.
Keyur.careerleap@gmail.com

nishant.t

Sep 30, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any one from India who applied for the Self Employed Program here? I would like to connect to discuss about it and help each other. Please PM me.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I also moved since applying. I filled out the webform but it's frustrating because there's no confirmation or anything. Hope it went through!

Reactions: Jzy

MicheleHave

Jan 20, 2022
Yes. Sadly, we are. Sent my application Dec. 22, 2020 and received my temporary UCI on January 16 of this year. Nothing since then. Due to personal reasons, we can't wait for the ridiculous 36-month processing time anymore and have started applying through another stream.
under which stream did you apply under now. is it perhaps the C11 ?

mamasvoice

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-22-2020
Ridiculous! This is why I opted to apply for a study permit while waiting for PR.
under which stream did you apply under now. is it perhaps the C11 ?
I decided to apply as a student and fortunately got accepted into Centennial College. I lodged our family application online 2 weeks ago and already got our biometrics request the very next day. Praying that we will be approved. My classes start in the fall, in September.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hello Folks,

My Waiting time has been completed on 12th Jan, but still waiting for the decision, waiting time is unbearable. the fasted way to land in Canada is TRV, Student, and Work permit.