+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
Oh I've missed the third requirement - to demonstrate your contribution to the field in Canada.

Don't forget to read your convocation letter and follow the instructions.

By the way, we've seen visa officers of different styles here, some are more relaxed while some are not.
Try to think that he/she is there to help you get your application approved, but YOU are the ONLY one responsible for 'feeding' him/her with whatever proofs/ information he/she needs.

Know yourself, your family and your business plan well, and be sure that you are able to express everything verbally.
Thank you very much for your kindness.

pathak2016

May 29, 2016
I believe you generally pick one adult to be the main applicant and will fill out most of the paperwork. You can add a spouse (they will have to fill out some paperwork as well), then there is a place on the application to add children. This is assuming the whole family is applying for residency.
Thanks a ton Tanyaviola. I also would like to know as I stayed there in UK for two years, twelve years back, do I need to produce police clearance certificate from UK as well?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thanks a ton Tanyaviola. I also would like to know as I stayed there in UK for two years, twelve years back, do I need to produce police clearance certificate from UK as well?
Per IMM4500:
Police certificates
If you and your family members are 18 years of age and older and aren’t permanent residents or Canadian citizens, you must provide a valid police certificate for any country other than Canada in which you spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/where.html

Reactions: pathak2016

pathak2016

May 29, 2016

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
Any updates on the processing of applications sent in 2020? I have sent mine in october and I only got a temporary application number in January 2021.
I haven't heard anything since then...

Zeeshan1011

Apr 12, 2020
I
I was waiting for medical letter I have done biometric 6 month before but still waiting for medical letter can you please tell me what's the procedure and how long the take for process my application
My Aor 2019 oct
Biometric September 7 2020
After every thing is silence

kamran1234

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
I was waiting for medical letter I have done biometric 6 month before but still waiting for medical letter can you please tell me what's the procedure and how long the take for process my application
My Aor 2019 oct
Biometric September 7 2020
After every thing is silence
As per previous record MR request will receive 8 to 9 months After getting AOR

mickeymi

Mar 4, 2020
Hey all,

I gotta a question. Do we get a notification from LVO, not central-intake, when they receive our package? Going back to the 2018 timeline, I notice the next step after biometrics may be AOR LVO. Am I right?

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
Good luck :)

Make sure you've re-visited your application, especially your plans stated in Schedule 6A, think about the possible questions, and prepare to be asked.
It's all about proving your experience and demonstrating your intention to be self employed in Canada. Be honest and consistent!

When will it be? and where is your LVO?
Hi
The interview was done successfully yesterday and they said they are happy with us, then told us to wait for Medical Request. The interview is simple, just to confirm with what we declare in the application. Docyou know how long it take from Medical Request to CoPR?

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi
The interview was done successfully yesterday and they said they are happy with us, then told us to wait for Medical Request. The interview is simple, just to confirm with what we declare in the application. Docyou know how long it take from Medical Request to CoPR?
Congratulations, wish you the best of luck with what is next. I was feeling frustrated, you gave us some hope

Reactions: Homay7

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi
Congratulations! :)
Still a few steps to copr (medical pass, passport request if a visa is required) but it will fall into place. Cant tell how long it will take, it depends on your local visa office and, I guess, the pandemic too?

Reactions: MinhAnh