+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

pathak2016

May 29, 2016
Can any one tell me whether we need to apply for whole family if married or anyone can apply for himself or herself?

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Can any one tell me whether we need to apply for whole family if married or anyone can apply for himself or herself?
I believe you generally pick one adult to be the main applicant and will fill out most of the paperwork. You can add a spouse (they will have to fill out some paperwork as well), then there is a place on the application to add children. This is assuming the whole family is applying for residency.

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
Hi all
I received a letter form IRCC requesting for an interview. Any of you have any experience please help sharing this with me please!!! Thank you very much!!

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi all
I received a letter form IRCC requesting for an interview. Any of you have any experience please help sharing this with me please!!! Thank you very much!!
Good luck :)

Make sure you've re-visited your application, especially your plans stated in Schedule 6A, think about the possible questions, and prepare to be asked.
It's all about proving your experience and demonstrating your intention to be self employed in Canada. Be honest and consistent!

When will it be? and where is your LVO?

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
Good luck :)

Make sure you've re-visited your application, especially your plans stated in Schedule 6A, think about the possible questions, and prepare to be asked.
It's all about proving your experience and demonstrating your intention to be self employed in Canada. Be honest and consistent!

When will it be? and where is your LVO?
Thank you formyour quick answer. Its Singapore office that process my application.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Sent 31/01/2020
Start processing 5/2/2020
Wow....that seems fast. Did you get your AOR on Feb 5, 2020? Did you hear anything since then...before asking for the interview? Or is this the first correspondence you've had since February 2020? Good luck with the interview!

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
Wow....that seems fast. Did you get your AOR on Feb 5, 2020? Did you hear anything since then...before asking for the interview? Or is this the first correspondence you've had since February 2020? Good luck with the interview!
Its the first correspondence I have ever received from them since then

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Its the first correspondence I have ever received from them since then
Oh I've missed the third requirement - to demonstrate your contribution to the field in Canada.

Don't forget to read your convocation letter and follow the instructions.

By the way, we've seen visa officers of different styles mentioned here, some are more relaxed while some are not.
Try to think that he/she is there to help you get your application approved, but YOU are the ONLY one responsible for 'feeding' him/her with whatever proofs/ information he/she needs.

Know yourself, your family and your business plan well, and be sure that you are able to express everything verbally.

Last edited: