+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Zummer

Mar 21, 2021
Hi all,
We were lucky enough to receive AOR in Jan 2020 and requests for medicals and our residency fee in early November. Since paying the fee and passing our medicals we haven't heard a thing.
Is there anyone else on a similar timeline? I'm just trying to gauge where we're at in the process and what will happen next.

Keyur1610

Oct 21, 2020
Hi all,
We were lucky enough to receive AOR in Jan 2020 and requests for medicals and our residency fee in early November. Since paying the fee and passing our medicals we haven't heard a thing.
Is there anyone else on a similar timeline? I'm just trying to gauge where we're at in the process and what will happen next.
Hello
When u got medical request..?

Ateeqa

Mar 22, 2021
Hi, I am from Pakistan. My husband is a photographer n cinematographer. he is eligible for self employed person program. but we are confused that how we start our application and exactly what kind of documents do we need to submit along with our application. kindly anyone who submit their application, please share steps and documents they attached in order to avoid any confusion n rejections

Zummer

Mar 21, 2021
Congratulations. I believe you will get your PPR once the travel restriction is lifted.

Please what is your NOC(occupation) and where is your visa office?
Oh, I hope so! We applied under author/writer (5121). Not sure on Visa office, but we're in the UK

Reactions: Beelin

a.abhiman

Oct 27, 2020
Oh, I hope so! We applied under author/writer (5121). Not sure on Visa office, but we're in the UK
Hi
First of all congratulations for going through the process smoothly. :)
Are you a movie writer or Novel writer? Would you please tell me the province or city you chose to live? There is a question regarding this in the form. Thank you

dineshshristi

Mar 6, 2020
Dear All
Just updating about my time frame
File submitted-3 march 2020
File no -9 march 2020
Biometric done -11 march 2020
And after one year today 23 march 2021 received the mail regarding further documents
Such as educational documents, employment reference letters, updated bank statements and proof of incorporation in Canada , which is not done yet. Do we need to incorporate our firm under startup visa before pr any guidance please.

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hey, we applied under author (novel writer) and are looking at the Maritimes
Awesome, we are looking at the Maritimes as well (it's been a lifelong dream of mine)
What kind of novels do you write? I'm one of those "started a novel years ago and have just never finished it" types. LOL

a.abhiman

Oct 27, 2020
Hey, we applied under author (novel writer) and are looking at the Maritimes
Ohk.
The climate is oceanic. Thank you for replying. I think they invite people who choose to stay at less populated are. That's why I was thinking what optins should I give.
I

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I wonder if there’s a way to adjust or add to the application once we get a permanent number? We had put Hamilton, Ontario as a place to move to but after much more research we are seriously considering the Maritimes.

a.abhiman

Oct 27, 2020
I wonder if there’s a way to adjust or add to the application once we get a permanent number? We had put Hamilton, Ontario as a place to move to but after much more research we are seriously considering the Maritimes.
Are you also going as an author/ writer?