+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

angemon

May 10, 2020
Hmm... I was trying to say the office where you did biometrics.
I actually was just asking it randomly.
According to this website
https://www.myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker
I see some people from my country Morocco, so I guess they're working.
I sent IRCC a webform but i don't think they will answer because it didn't pass the processing time, my question was about COPR since our medical will expire on February 2021, does that mean COPR will expire too on February, do we have to prepare right now in case we receive our COPR in the next two months so we can move permanently to Canada.

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Dear mates , I filled out applications for self-employed and I am filling the narrative. Ive to say that, I write it from the Quebec model and I hope it is good. But I'm very worried because I do not understand some things well.
The first thing is that the checklist says you have to submit the representative form, while I dont intend to hire a lawyer. So I want to know if I have to fill out that form or not?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi JaunRaza,

Which stage are you at now?

Self employment evidence i.e. BR, excerpts of contracts and invoices.

A reasonable amount for working out our self employment plan as we are not investing or opening a big business. You may say from savings but that really is no big amount.

Everything was provided in our answers to Schedule 6A Q7 & Q11. I think around 5 extra A4 pages for the entire Schedule 6A (including the answers to the 2 Qs and the narrative statement).

We have received our approval earlier this week.
Thank you for all your supports throughout our journey :)
Congratulations..

Reactions: Homay7

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi JaunRaza,

Which stage are you at now?

Self employment evidence i.e. BR, excerpts of contracts and invoices.

A reasonable amount for working out our self employment plan as we are not investing or opening a big business. You may say from savings but that really is no big amount.

Everything was provided in our answers to Schedule 6A Q7 & Q11. I think around 5 extra A4 pages for the entire Schedule 6A (including the answers to the 2 Qs and the narrative statement).

We have received our approval earlier this week.
Thank you for all your supports throughout our journey :)
Congratulations
would you PLEASE clarify :
how many months it took from the day you received the AOR to day that you have received your approval?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
According to this website
https://www.myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker
I see some people from my country Morocco, so I guess they're working.
I sent IRCC a webform but i don't think they will answer because it didn't pass the processing time, my question was about COPR since our medical will expire on February 2021, does that mean COPR will expire too on February, do we have to prepare right now in case we receive our COPR in the next two months so we can move permanently to Canada.
I am guessing, as:

1. Morocco is not a visa-exempt country
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html#visaExempt

2. Your VAC (where you did biometrics) now opens with limited services due to the pandemic.

Rabat Open with limited servicesMoroccoMorocco VAC

They cannot process your PRV (PPR stage) yet. So you are stuck at the PPR stage.

The wait must be killing... but you should be fine. (You MIGHT be required to re-do medical later though)

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Dear mates , I filled out applications for self-employed and I am filling the narrative. Ive to say that, I write it from the Quebec model and I hope it is good. But I'm very worried because I do not understand some things well.
The first thing is that the checklist says you have to submit the representative form, while I dont intend to hire a lawyer. So I want to know if I have to fill out that form or not?
No.

angemon

May 10, 2020
I am guessing, as:

1. Morocco is not a visa-exempt country
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html#visaExempt

2. Your VAC (where you did biometrics) now opens with limited services due to the pandemic.

Rabat Open with limited servicesMoroccoMorocco VAC

They cannot process your PRV (PPR stage) yet. So you are stuck at the PPR stage.

The wait must be killing... but you should be fine. (You MIGHT be required to re-do medical later though)
I called VFSGLOBAL (my VAC) and they told me they are not precessing temporary resident visa, I mentioned that I'm a permanent resident applicant and they told me I can go (without an appointment) and give my passport which means they're working.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I called VFSGLOBAL (my VAC) and they told me they are not precessing temporary resident visa, I mentioned that I'm a permanent resident applicant and they told me I can go (without an appointment) and give my passport which means they're working.
Have you received PPR?

angemon

May 10, 2020