+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Just noticed the "processing time" for this stream went from 23 months to 22 months on the IRCC site....so, at the absolute very least it's not being completely ignored. LOL

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Do you know how to prepare a narrative document? Should it be written by native language then translate it? It is written in the description of Quebec that you should write in your native and then translate it by the translation agency. But I didnt see such a thing in the federal explanation and since my case is for federal, Im so confused about that. would you please give me some advices. tnx

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Do you know how to prepare a narrative document? Should it be written by native language then translate it? It is written in the description of Quebec that you should write in your native and then translate it by the translation agency. But I didnt see such a thing in the federal explanation and since my case is for federal, Im so confused about that. would you please give me some advices. tnx
Just write in English :)

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Anyone can share the procedure that from where to start? and how much funds is required?
hello i have sent you a personal massage kindly check and reply i will tell you how to start.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Just write in English :)
Hello Comerunning19 Congrats on getting medical req i think you have mentioned it somewhere on other threat. i want to know few things from you.

what evidence you provided?
how much was your initial investment? all were from saving or by selling assets etc.?
did you provide Bussines plan along with your application and was it long if not then how many pages long business plan you wrote.
Where you wanna lant or settle.?

if you feel like replying these questions please do reply as it would help a lot of other people.

thanks

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
So do we have ANY insight into how they are approaching processing applications right now? It seems to be completely willy-nilly.....some are being addressed and then some haven't heard anything since before March's shutdown.

The website for processing times dropped from 23 months to 22 months, which makes me think SOMETHING is being processed......but I'm seeing no signs of it.

Anyone have any insight?

angemon

May 10, 2020
So do we have ANY insight into how they are approaching processing applications right now? It seems to be completely willy-nilly.....some are being addressed and then some haven't heard anything since before March's shutdown.

The website for processing times dropped from 23 months to 22 months, which makes me think SOMETHING is being processed......but I'm seeing no signs of it.

Anyone have any insight?
Nothing here, passed medical on February. I only have 3 months left for medical to expire.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hello Comerunning19 Congrats on getting medical req i think you have mentioned it somewhere on other threat. i want to know few things from you.

what evidence you provided?
how much was your initial investment? all were from saving or by selling assets etc.?
did you provide Bussines plan along with your application and was it long if not then how many pages long business plan you wrote.
Where you wanna lant or settle.?

if you feel like replying these questions please do reply as it would help a lot of other people.

thanks
Hi JaunRaza,

Which stage are you at now?

Self employment evidence i.e. BR, excerpts of contracts and invoices.

A reasonable amount for working out our self employment plan as we are not investing or opening a big business. You may say from savings but that really is no big amount.

Everything was provided in our answers to Schedule 6A Q7 & Q11. I think around 5 extra A4 pages for the entire Schedule 6A (including the answers to the 2 Qs and the narrative statement).

We have received our approval earlier this week.
Thank you for all your supports throughout our journey :)

Reactions: ParuMani

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hi JaunRaza,

Which stage are you at now?

Self employment evidence i.e. BR, excerpts of contracts and invoices.

A reasonable amount for working out our self employment plan as we are not investing or opening a big business. You may say from savings but that really is no big amount.

Everything was provided in our answers to Schedule 6A Q7 & Q11. I think around 5 extra A4 pages for the entire Schedule 6A (including the answers to the 2 Qs and the narrative statement).

We have received our approval earlier this week.
Thank you for all your supports throughout our journey :)
Thanks, I have asked for more documents and a business plan for Procedural fairness.

so all you did it provide contracts and invoices which were issued by you. I do send invoices by email without signature and stamp will they work.?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thanks, I have asked for more documents and a business plan for Procedural fairness.

so all you did it provide contracts and invoices which were issued by you. I do send invoices by email without signature and stamp will they work.?
Do you mean you were asked for more documents by IRCC?