+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

faizanpatel

May 17, 2020
WES (ECA) is not compulsory. Transcripts should suffice.
Original IELTS report is required. Refer to checklist Form IMM5784.
The reason why I asked this was because I had already got my WES evaluation done. Can I simply attach that instead of getting another set of transcripts done?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
The reason why I asked this was because I had already got my WES evaluation done. Can I simply attach that instead of getting another set of transcripts done?
Nobody except an immigration officer can provide you with an accurate answer.

Form IMM5784 #9 did mention 'Proof of your earned educational credential(s)..... Proof may include certificates, diplomas, degrees, transcripts, etc.' and they required Copies.

If you are very confident on that, attach WES report plus a set of copies of your certificates/ transcripts.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Does the AOR arrive by mail or email? It usually takes a few months to get (after application arrives in Sydney), right?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Does the AOR arrive by mail or email? It usually takes a few months to get (after application arrives in Sydney), right?
The AoR arrives by e-mail. Before the pandemic it use to take max 3 months, but nowadays it is taking even more than 7 , 8 months.
I applied in march and still waiting.....

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
The AoR arrives by e-mail. Before the pandemic it use to take max 3 months, but nowadays it is taking even more than 7 , 8 months.
I applied in march and still waiting.....
Funny, how even with 7 or 8 months for the AOR, the processing time is now 22 months instead of 23...
I have just checked it here

Maybe in the end the long waiting time for the AOR doesn't influence at all the processing time.
From the IRCC website:
"A processing time starts the day we receive a complete application and ends when we make a decision. If you apply by mail, the time starts when your application arrives in our mailroom. " - To my understanding, they calculate it from the day the courier or the post delivers the parcel.

Reactions: Mayakassem