+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Yukcambb

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I am preparing my application but I'm not sure whether the self-employed class requires an education credential assessment. Does anyone know? Thanks!

I tried to search for an answer online, but self-employed class is never mentioned in any information on ECA...

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone, I am preparing my application but I'm not sure whether the self-employed class requires an education credential assessment. Does anyone know? Thanks!

I tried to search for an answer online, but self-employed class is never mentioned in any information on ECA...
Several applicants answered that in the 2018 thread, you may take a good look there.
From the sharing (and my understanding), ECA is not a must but if you already have it done you can attach it to your application package and it may be useful if you eventually move to Canada.

Reactions: faizanpatel

eanne06

Jan 10, 2020
Hello everyone!

I submitted my Self-employed application (Producer) in Jan 2020, and completed biometrics in March 2020.

I prepared the documentation all by myself. I did not hire any immigration lawyer.

Just waiting now. Timeline end is estimated to be Nov 2021.
May I ask where you applied from and under which job?

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
If and when you get your case through and you are given PR, how long do they give you to arrive and settle?

MikeUKR

Apr 27, 2020
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

My story just started, I'm 3d artist and I have a questions, please guys help me with the first steps!
Do I need any additional proofs of my work experience except Reference Letter?
Can I get refusal because of my monthly earning now less then 3000 US Dollars,but I have 30 000 for settelment?
If I move to Canada by Self Employed person - can I search for regular job in companies?

Would be great to see your thoughts about it!
Thanks a lot buddies!

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
May 11, 2020

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CT

Client Service Unit

CPC Sydney - IRCC

Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th
Additional doc received on 25th march 2020

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
May 11, 2020

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CT

Client Service Unit

CPC Sydney - IRCC

Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th
Additional doc received on 25th march 2020

Hello,

On which email id you have sent the email to IRCC

Regards
Prakash

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hello,

On which email id you have sent the email to IRCC

Regards
Prakash
By email

• Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
  • After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
By fax

819-934-3883

• Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
  • Do not send repeat enquiries, this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.

Reactions: dsgn and GeorgeOu

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Several applicants answered that in the 2018 thread, you may take a good look there.
From the sharing (and my understanding), ECA is not a must but if you already have it done you can attach it to your application package and it may be useful if you eventually move to Canada.
Hello,
A quick question to this please, do you know if the education documents (like high school diplomas) should be submitted in the sealed envelope or do I simply add the printed, signed, and stamped document to my application package?
Thank you.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hello,
A quick question to this please, do you know if the education documents (like high school diplomas) should be submitted in the sealed envelope or do I simply add the printed, signed, and stamped document to my application package?
Thank you.
I have not read any instructions like these before.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you for your reply. I read about this on some other forum. But maybe it referred to WES. It’s wasn’t clear. How did you send your credentials? Just a signed and stamped copy?
I didn't do ECA for SE, but yes for ECA yes the transcripts must be sealed and stamped officially by the institute.
For SE application an applicant told me he just sent his certified certificates/ transcripts with the rest of the document package.