+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

NDDG

Feb 26, 2020
I didn't do ECA for SE, but yes for ECA yes the transcripts must be sealed and stamped officially by the institute.
For SE application an applicant told me he just sent his certified certificates/ transcripts with the rest of the document package.
Thank you. Good to know. I’m sure there are many applicants who are still confused about this.

Athelas

Aug 22, 2019
Hi all,

Submitted my self-employed visa in April, it was received in Sydney, NS on 4 May.

Still not received any acknowledgement of receipt, though I guess everything is slower these days.

How will I expect to hear back - I assume they'll email me using the address provided on the form? How did others get their AOR? Thanks!

comerunning19

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi all,

Submitted my self-employed visa in April, it was received in Sydney, NS on 4 May.

Still not received any acknowledgement of receipt, though I guess everything is slower these days.

How will I expect to hear back - I assume they'll email me using the address provided on the form? How did others get their AOR? Thanks!
Yes they send an initial e-mail with your UCI on it - then you are advised to link your application to the online GC key.
Don't forget to check your spam mailbox .