+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
'unless the application guide or document checklist says photocopies are acceptable'

Yes we sent original as far as possible.
Yes. From what I read, where original is required it will be stated bc according to IRCC if u send your original and it's not requested they wont be returned bk to you.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Need advice. Pls if you are given CoPR along with your family and u land first without them, will it okay for them to land sometime b4 the expiry of the CoPR and possibly stay for a month and return bk. Will affect their PR? Suggestion pls.

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Dear all, As I said before, I did all the steps of preparing the application myself, which took about 3 months, because writing a business plan as well as a narrative was very difficult for me and wasted time. But now that I want to send them, I have a few issues on my mind: 1- I received the bank confirmation letters a month ago 2- I took my photos yesterday And 3- I updated the general application several times until it was finally ready Does the difference between those dates cause a problem? Thanks if anyone can help

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Need advice. Pls if you are given CoPR along with your family and u land first without them, will it okay for them to land sometime b4 the expiry of the CoPR and possibly stay for a month and return bk. Will affect their PR? Suggestion pls.
They can activate their PRs status that way but they have certain obligations to meet in order to extend their PRs (which will expire after 5 years) or to become a citizen. Read further info on IRCC website.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
They can activate their PRs status that way but they have certain obligations to meet in order to extend their PRs (which will expire after 5 years) or to become a citizen. Read further info on IRCC website.
Actually the plan is to activate the PR and to go bk home country to fully discharge and get ready to move to canada fully within a short time. Thsnks.

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Actually the plan is to activate the PR and to go bk home country to fully discharge and get ready to move to canada fully within a short time. Thsnks.
After getting PR you have to stay 730 days or more to get citizenship

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
After getting PR you have to stay 730 days or more to get citizenship
That's correct. That's 2 yrs continuous stay inside Canada or outside Canada on links to Canada like work etc. The 730 days are out of a period of 5 years. That's is u must stay in Canada 2yrs out of a period of 5years that the PR is valid.
Y I asked is if things dont work as plan, family will come to activate their PR and leave to give you Lee way to settle b4 they rejoin you. Thanks for the answer.