Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
For GCKey account, as far as I remember, only 1 file is allowed.
There is a size limit for the attachment too but I forgot whether it's 2MB/3MB/5MB.
1 file might be for GCkey, I have just sent them a webform there are multiple files allow but under the limit of 3.5 MB.

When you are planning to land.? and where you will land.?

Thank you God bless you.

Reactions: comerunning19

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Pls guys I need assistance on form imm0008enu ( Generic Application form for Canada) Application details.
page 1 : nos 1,2 6
Personal details. Nos 3 what's is UCI
And are we expected to print these forms out and manually fill and sign?
Again, I would strongly suggest that you read IMM4500 thoroughly.
All the OFFICIAL explanations to your questions here are included in IMM4500.

I'm posting the link here again for you:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-4500-applying-permanent-residence-business-class-applicants-self-employed.html#4000E4

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I wish I have this number so that if they call I will not be surprised and shocked.. I can be mentally prepared to take the call
I see. That's a relief for me to hear this.

However, did they JUST call at a random time without any prior notice whatsoever, or was it a scheduled phone interview?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone, we got a call today from the Delhi visa office which happened to be a telephone interview. After which we got a medical request. This is a good thing right? Do they do another interview after the medical do you know? Also does anyone know by when we need to land in Canada once COPR is received? Is it a one year visa from COPR or medicals?

We submitted our application from India in Sep 2019 and got an AOR in Oct 2019.
NDVO interview.. Telephone call. Pls update us about this.. It will be great to hear from you

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
NDVO interview.. Telephone call. Pls update us about this.. It will be great to hear from you
This is the number - 911141782000. I would caution you not to call them though since the visa officer may feel harassed and it could affect your application. All the best!!

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi
I plan to have a club in Canada and coach there but I am not sure what to write in the general form.
Is it okay to write "club manager and coach"as my intended occupation
Or it is better that I just write "coach"
please guide me
thank you

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi
I plan to have a club in Canada and coach there but I am not sure what to write in the general form.
Is it okay to write "club manager and coach"as my intended occupation
Or it is better that I just write "coach"
please guide me
thank you
Sincerely I think you should tie whatever occupation you intend doing there to NOC code. Good luck.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hello Everyone,

I have stuck in a very strange situation. My Additional Documents Submission was 23 Novemebr 2020, I guess a week before the last date I logged in my account and could see the Additional Document UPLOAD tab there.

well after few days when i went there to submit I saw no UPLOAD tag and I Raised that issue at Webform but no reply well I waited till last date if that UPLOAD tab came back but it didn't then i submitted my documents on Last date in two different webforms as my documents file were large.

today on 25 November 2020 when i checked my account again, it was showing me UPLOAD button again but the status was OVERDUE which means if i couldn't submit documents on due that they would make a decision on my current status which is 101 percent refusal of my application as Officer asked me to submit evidence and BP because he wasn't satisfied with me current documents on file.

Unfortunately, I took time to combine my all PDF, and at that time session got expired and i had to log in again but when i logged in again it was disappeared again.

I just want to know if anyone else faced the same thing in their account and submitted documents through Webform .?

Seniors and learned people opinions required.

Thank you all.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I have stuck in a very strange situation. My Additional Documents Submission was 23 Novemebr 2020, I guess a week before the last date I logged in my account and could see the Additional Document UPLOAD tab there.

well after few days when i went there to submit I saw no UPLOAD tag and I Raised that issue at Webform but no reply well I waited till last date if that UPLOAD tab came back but it didn't then i submitted my documents on Last date in two different webforms as my documents file were large.

today on 25 November 2020 when i checked my account again, it was showing me UPLOAD button again but the status was OVERDUE which means if i couldn't submit documents on due that they would make a decision on my current status which is 101 percent refusal of my application as Officer asked me to submit evidence and BP because he wasn't satisfied with me current documents on file.

Unfortunately, I took time to combine my all PDF, and at that time session got expired and i had to log in again but when i logged in again it was disappeared again.

I just want to know if anyone else faced the same thing in their account and submitted documents through Webform .?

Seniors and learned people opinions required.

Thank you all.
If your webform with all the requested documents was sent before Nov 23 (Canada time), wait for the next update from IRCC...
I'm not sure about your LVO, but my LVO did read everything we sent through webform, although without any direct reply...

Good luck!

Reactions: JaunRaza

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Good day guys.
Pls I need advice here. Is settlement plan needed when submitting application? Ok it's not on the check list but will it make sense adding one?
Has anyone bn asked to provide one?
Regards