Responding to @Jzy

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
CONGRATULATIO
Hi all,

Further to my previous updates, we've had a few further items checked and have eventually received our COPR by mail earlier.

2020-10-2x: MEP
2020-11-0x: Interview
2020-11-0x: Pre-arrival service letter
2020-11-1x: Police cert received
2020-11-1x: DM - approved (GCKey)
2020-11-1x: Received COPR by mail

I'm happy to answer your questions from time to time but will only be able to provide non-specific information about our background.

By the way, is anyone unable to check eCAS status recently?
Congratulations Dear
Thank you for all the updates you share with us on this forum.
Wish you the best of luck
As I guess your whole process starting from AoR to COPR took you around 12 months.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
CONGRATULATIO
Congratulations Dear
Thank you for all the updates you share with us on this forum.
Wish you the best of luck
As I guess your whole process starting from AoR to COPR took you around 12 months.
Thank you, good luck to your journey too :)
AOR to COPR is 11 month, progress bar at around 50%.

Maya_Maya

Jul 9, 2018
That's frustrating.
Did they reply to any webform you sent?
They do. Always saying "we can assure you that your application is still in process". The wait is devastating honestly. I and my family just did remedicals. Hopefully the process will end favorably for us soon. Congratulations on your COPR

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I received my Gcmsnotes today. Nothing has been started after 10months.
Timeline:
AOR is Jan 2020.
Biometrics Feb 2020

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medical : Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: System Error
Other Req:
Final:

:eek:
Atleast you have done your biometrics.. For me even that is not completed.. Rest of the GCMS is the same

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
Hi everyone, we got a call today from the Delhi visa office which happened to be a telephone interview. After which we got a medical request. This is a good thing right? Do they do another interview after the medical do you know? Also does anyone know by when we need to land in Canada once COPR is received? Is it a one year visa from COPR or medicals?

We submitted our application from India in Sep 2019 and got an AOR in Oct 2019.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone, we got a call today from the Delhi visa office which happened to be a telephone interview. After which we got a medical request. This is a good thing right? Do they do another interview after the medical do you know? Also does anyone know by when we need to land in Canada once COPR is received? Is it a one year visa from COPR or medicals?

Sounds good to me! I think VCAs in India has just reopened recently, not sure if that's related to this big step. Hope for the best!
Theoretically COPR is valid for one year from MEP date, but currently COPR holders cannot land yet due to the pandemic.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Sounds good to me! I think VCAs in India has just reopened recently, not sure if that's related to this big step. Hope for the best!
Theoretically COPR is valid for one year from MEP date, but currently COPR holders cannot land yet due to the pandemic.
MEP is medical I guess?

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020

Congratulations. What was the interview like? As in what type of questions were u asked. Again did you submit POF ?

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations. What was the interview like? As in what type of questions were u asked. Again did you submit POF ?
Haven’t submitted proof of funds. They haven’t asked yet. Do they ask after MEP? The interview was mainly about how are you going to support yourself? Have you done any research etc? 20 mins total.

Reactions: dsgn

Beelin

Aug 13, 2019
Hi all,

Further to my previous updates, we've had a few further items checked and have eventually received our COPR by mail earlier.

2020-10-2x: MEP
2020-11-0x: Interview
2020-11-0x: Pre-arrival service letter
2020-11-1x: Police cert received
2020-11-1x: DM - approved (GCKey)
2020-11-1x: Received COPR by mail

(11 months from AOR to COPR)

I'm happy to answer your questions from time to time but will only be able to provide non-specific information about our background.

By the way, is anyone unable to check eCAS status recently?
Congratulations!!!