+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Firat

Jun 30, 2018
I had applied for my GCMS notes, and after the 30-day mandatory waiting period, received a notice that sought an extension of another 90 days. An excerpt from the notice says - "...
in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a
large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

1) Has anyone else had a similar experience?

2) What exactly is meant by 'large number of records' here? Does it mean a large number of records pertaining to my case? Or does it mean a large volume of PR applications, a high workload?
I had the same issue, I had to wait for 4 months to get the notes. You have to wait because every one is asking for one.

Reactions: Palamon and Amos TT

vs587

Aug 29, 2018
Today my Ecas status changed from “in process” to Decision made.
Previously after interview, I received pre arrival and meical request. I passed the medical. Now Decision Made update but no updates in GCkey nor received email.
At this point, should I expect queries? When will i get passport request?

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Previously after interview, I received pre arrival and meical request. I passed the medical. Now Decision Made update but no updates in GCkey nor received email.

Check into spam folder...

Reactions: vs587

sbmehta

Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations Sir/Mam.

Reactions: vs587

sbmehta

Apr 26, 2019
I have given my biomatrics in June 2019 , till date not received any msg . Now interview is compulsory stage in self employed category ?

vs587

Aug 29, 2018
I have given my biomatrics in June 2019 , till date not received any msg . Now interview is compulsory stage in self employed category ?
For self employed category, their way of making judgement is case to case basis. So, if things are not clear or inconsistent, then there are higher chances for Interview.