Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Reactions: vs587 and GG88

GG88

Nov 18, 2019
The link is in reference to how long it takes to get medical update i.e. medical passed. It is not how long PPR takes after medicals, there is no such information on CIC.
Oh yeah you’re right, thanks for clarifying!

Sunnyblue100

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC 5133
AOR: Sep. 2018
Additional doc request: Mar. 2019
Interview request: Jun. 2019
Interview: Sep. 2019
Medical: Oct. 2019
Copr: Jan. 2020
Thanks so much for posting your timeline, please can you let us know which type of additional documents been requested? Thank you

Hwcmcs

May 23, 2018
Thanks so much for posting your timeline, please can you let us know which type of additional documents been requested? Thank you
Documentation to establish that you have relevant experience within the five-year period immediately preceding the date of application, and that you have the experience, intention, and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada.

Relevant experience in respect of a self-employed person, means:

Ø For at least two of the five years preceding the date of application:

· Self-employment in cultural activities or athletics; or

· Participation, at the world-class level, in cultural activities or athletics; or

· Farm management experience.

Ø Self-employed immigrants must have the experience, intention and ability to:

· establish a business that will, at a minimum, create an employment opportunity for themselves and that will make a significant contribution to cultural activities or athletics in Canada; or

· purchase and manage a farm in Canada.

Reactions: vs587

Maya_Maya

Jul 9, 2018
Hi
Today is my last day of my processing time
But still there is no updates since AOR...
Me and my lawyer will send email this week to ask about it...
I'll share my news here
HI. How is it going? Were you able to send the email? Any news yet?

Amycouture

Dec 31, 2019
IMO you may still apply first. The worst is that you cannot claim that adaptability point, which is minimal.
Thank you but the certificate I’m talking about here is from my home country Nigeria not Canada, I really do not understand the adaptability point you raised.

My question again, I’m married and Hubby’s level of education is BSc but his certificate isn’t ready and it will take a while before we can get it. I wouldn’t want us to wait for the certificate before submitting the application. Can we go ahead and submit without his certificate and raise LOE? I’m sure by the time they will request for it, it will be ready. Or should we wait and make sure the certificate is ready and add to our application (though we avoiding waiting for the certificate before submission because of timing), the process to get the certificate takes a long time.

Sunnyblue100

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you but the certificate I’m talking about here is from my home country Nigeria not Canada, I really do not understand the adaptability point you raised.

My question again, I’m married and Hubby’s level of education is BSc but his certificate isn’t ready and it will take a while before we can get it. I wouldn’t want us to wait for the certificate before submitting the application. Can we go ahead and submit without his certificate and raise LOE? I’m sure by the time they will request for it, it will be ready. Or should we wait and make sure the certificate is ready and add to our application (though we avoiding waiting for the certificate before submission because of timing), the process to get the certificate takes a long time.
Are you the main applicant or your husband? If it is you then go ahead

Reactions: comerunning19

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada

Please read the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/self-employed/eligibility/selection-factors.html#adaptability

If your husband has received 12 years of full-time studies, and you cannot obtain his BSc cert for submitting with your application, you will lose 3 adaptability points.

Adaptability Maximum 6 points
Spouse or common-law partner’s level of education
  • Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
  • A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
  • A two or three-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
  • A master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

Are you the main applicant or your husband? If it is you then go ahead
Re #1401 I think she is the primary applicant.

Last edited: