+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Maya_Maya

Jul 9, 2018
Hello everyone. Has any one recently passed the estimated processing time without any update on their profile? How are you handling it? I have 16 weeks left on my profile and no update since AOR and BIL. I'm curious

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Happy New year
Great job here

Please I am trying to apply using the Self employed route in the garment making industry NOC 6432.
Please do I need to evaluate my degree .
As a fashion designer , we don't get paid through the bank .

Please can someone help put me through.
As mentioned somewhere in this thread previously:
1. WES is not a must but a successful applicant recommended doing so - not for sake of the application but as further experience proof when you landed Canada.
2. Present your invoice/ tax statements to prove your income.

Please read the earlier replies - your questions might have already been answered before ;)

Duakkie

Jan 10, 2020
T
As mentioned somewhere in this thread previously:
1. WES is not a must but a successful applicant recommended doing so - not for sake of the application but as further experience proof when you landed Canada.
2. Present your invoice/ tax statements to prove your income.

Please read the earlier replies - your questions might have already been answered before ;)

Thank you for the speedy response . I will have to read from page 1 .

Reactions: comerunning19

Tr1992

Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone. Has any one recently passed the estimated processing time without any update on their profile? How are you handling it? I have 16 weeks left on my profile and no update since AOR and BIL. I'm curious
Hi
Today is my last day of my processing time
But still there is no updates since AOR...
Me and my lawyer will send email this week to ask about it...
I'll share my news here

Firat

Jun 30, 2018
12 weeks left. No communication after AOR.

Last edited:

Maya_Maya

Jul 9, 2018
Hi
Today is my last day of my processing time
But still there is no updates since AOR...
Me and my lawyer will send email this week to ask about it...
I'll share my news here
OMG. I wish you all the best and a swift response from your LVO. Hoping you will share heartwarming news soonest. Regards