+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Hadis

Dec 22, 2019
There is no biometrics for 2018 applicants

Male man 19 ruz dige tamum mishe... hamchenan bedoone khabar...
Faghat bayad sabr konim...
salam khubin?
az shoma update nakhastan?
vakil dashtin ya khodetun eghdam kardin?
shoghletun tu che goruhi bud?

Tr1992

Dec 11, 2019
salam khubin?
az shoma update nakhastan?
vakil dashtin ya khodetun eghdam kardin?
shoghletun tu che goruhi bud?
Qorbun shoma shoma khubin
Tuye private behetun msg dadam inja fekr konam injuri type konim behemun gir bedan
Tashrif biarin pv unja mofasal sohbat konim age eshkal nadare

Firat

Jun 30, 2018
good luck!
do they asked for any updates or anything ?
have you applied from Turkey?
Yes I applied from Turkey, I heard nothing after AOR. Recently I sent an e mail to Poland canadian embassy to ask if my application is there. They replied and told me my file is there. That's it.

Reactions: Hadis

marimoraesmm

Jun 11, 2019
I have received an email “we are still working on your application” after 8 months of AOR anyone here experienced the same? It seems like an electronic email but I don’t know if it means they are working on it and soon I will have some real news

Firat

Jun 30, 2018
Well, I really appreciate your efforts and time I would like to know more about Exactly what kind of documentation which we required for Relevant experience. If you can share something from your side I will be very thankful to you.
I basically prepared a letter for every project and production companies that I have worked with and signed them by the producers. And lastly added the business card of the producer. What needs to be in these papers are dependent on your Noc code. Go cic website and check for your noc code to see what info you need in those papers. Remember all those information they say it needs to be on the papers needs to be in.

Also share your vlmeo or website as well to show your experiences. Put everything in a box that you think it is relevant with your job and sent it.