+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Interview Requested: Self Employed Persons

Hi, I applied last year. Without any further document request, I was notified to attend an Interview.
They sent a list of documents which I'll have to carry. I didn't see any specific document request to carry with me in context of my case.
Had anyone received an Interview before and fulfilled all the doubts of officer and got positive result?
If you have any suggestions, please share.. thank you!
HI ,

Prakash here from Mumbai , i will be applying Self Employed person program 1st week of November , i need some guidance from you..can you share your email id or contact number : my email id : praxs4u@hotmail.com and contact no 9167484860

Regards
Prakash

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Funds available to you is part of your networth. I showed them cash in bank + other assets. Cash was important to maintain for 6 months as per the minimum required for individuals/family as per CIC.

so they need to see you have atleast the minimum available funds immediately incase you dont have any income once you land in canada.

And if there is any large cash input in your account - just show that you sold your car/business etc. sale agreement or receipts etc
Yes please...I agree

Hi Jimshady,

I am Prakash from Mumbai , India, I am applying for Self Employed Person in Program. can you please help me what are the document require from client example like : reference letter , invoices etc.. can you tell me list of documents is required....

Thank you in advanced,

Regards
Prakash Patel

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Not necessarily longer for this stream. My estimated wait time was 2 years. But my application from AOR to COPR was 3 months only. So in about 9 months total from application sent to moving to Canada for me...
Hi Jimshady,

I am Prakash from Mumbai , India, I am applying for Self Employed Person in Program. can you please help me what are the document require from client example like : reference letter , invoices etc.. can you tell me list of documents is required....

Thank you in advanced,

Regards
Prakash Patel

sbmehta

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Bliss
Have you given your interview ? If yes, please share your questions which was asking by local visa officer.

If any body else completed their interview please share their questioner with us.

Blissful777

May 3, 2019
Hi Bliss
Have you given your interview ? If yes, please share your questions which was asking by local visa officer.

If any body else completed their interview please share their questioner with us.
Not yet, will definitely share experience once done.

Firat

Jun 30, 2018
Actually its not unusual, you are one of the few that got it their visas in record time. London Visa Officer is way faster than others... I’ve been waiting 15months now...
My application is in Poland office, I applied from Turkey. Where is yours?

Afzal Khan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I need your help to send me the link for sorting out a payment form for new application submission to federal self-employed Canadian Immigration.

Afzal Khan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply. I visited this site but there is no form to fill with credit card details and submit it with my application for the federal self-employed stream. Somebody told me that for federal self-employed stream you donot need to make an online payment but fill their template and they will deduct money from it by themselves but I can not find the required form.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Thank you very much for your reply. I visited this site but there is no form to fill with credit card details and submit it with my application for the federal self-employed stream. Somebody told me that for federal self-employed stream you donot need to make an online payment but fill their template and they will deduct money from it by themselves but I can not find the required form.
follow the instructions on this page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp and it will take you to the fee payment.

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
That is not true. They specifically state if you send them any CC details, your application will be sent back to you. Follow the link provided to choose the fees applicable to you and you will be taken to a portal where you can make a secure payment. Do not send any CC info to IRCC.