Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Did you use your UCI from the express entry when you were filling the form or did you leave it blank?
I dont remember exactly... As that was almost year back... Sorry... But i do recall i did mention something linked to my other apllication. Maybe UCI...

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
My Application Status (26 August 2019) Updated

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.”

“You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.”
I am getting the same message since Feb-2019. You may not hear from us for 'a little while' = 6.5 months, and still waiting!!!!!! I think CIC should remove the word 'a little' from this sentence. Wish you all the very best Ammar

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I am getting the same message since Feb-2019. You may not hear from us for 'a little while' = 6.5 months, and still waiting!!!!!! I think CIC should remove the word 'a little' from this sentence. Wish you all the very best Ammar

Thanks. I have no idea. I guess the processing depends also on the case officer himself/herself. My IRCC e client application status (eCAS) has changed to “You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal” one month after my application received by the IRCC.

I am not in a hurry. I feel things are going well for me – at least for now.

All the best iloveugod.

Timeline

07 July 2019: I paid for the processing fee (CAD 1050) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 490).

08 July 2019: I sent the application (from Sweden) by registered mail.

Date of delivery: Unknown.

26 July 2019: Application received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

07 August 2019: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Application Number were provided (by e-mail). I received also a letter from IRCC asking me to pay for biometrics.

07 August 2019: I paid for biometrics (CAD 85).

Application status (IRCC e client application status (eCAS))

7 August 2019

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if

we need more information from you.

To help you estimate when we could reach a decision on your application, we added a

processing time to your account.

Estimated remaining processing time: 21 Month(s)

26 August 2019

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your

application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Reactions: Hola4bola

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
So, you are applying under 5243 - Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designers. And your IRCC e client application status (eCAS) has changed to “in-process.” Hopefully soon it changes to "Application Received."

All the best for you and I wish you good luck as well.

Your patience will pay off. Do not worry.
Thanks. I already moved past ‘Application Received’ stage. When you submit your status is ‘in process’ after which it changes to ‘application received’ when your file gets transferred to your LVO. When they start processing your file it changes back to ‘in process’ for the final time. That’s the stage I’m at...

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Thanks. I have no idea. I guess the processing depends also on the case officer himself/herself. My IRCC e client application status (eCAS) has changed to “You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal” one month after my application received by the IRCC.

I am not in a hurry. I feel things are going well for me – at least for now.

All the best iloveugod.

Timeline

07 July 2019: I paid for the processing fee (CAD 1050) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 490).

08 July 2019: I sent the application (from Sweden) by registered mail.

Date of delivery: Unknown.

26 July 2019: Application received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

07 August 2019: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Application Number were provided (by e-mail). I received also a letter from IRCC asking me to pay for biometrics.

07 August 2019: I paid for biometrics (CAD 85).

Application status (IRCC e client application status (eCAS))

7 August 2019

To help you estimate when we could reach a decision on your application, we added a

processing time to your account.

26 August 2019

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your

application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

This is GCkey (MyCIC account) update not Ecas.

Reactions: Maya_Maya

Maya_Maya

Jul 9, 2018
Application sent July 27th 2018
AR August 2nd 2018
AOR August 28th 2018
1 year passed and no update
Biometrics August 14th 2019
Estimated processing time left 10months.
Wishing everyone one of us waiting on this PPR all the best.

Reactions: Nornor

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Application sent July 27th 2018
AR August 2nd 2018
AOR August 28th 2018
1 year passed and no update
Biometrics August 14th 2019
Estimated processing time left 10months.
Wishing everyone one of us waiting on this PPR all the best.

Thanks. All the best.

Which country you are applying from? May I ask.

And has IRCC requested any additional documents?

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Just wondering, has anyone tried applying for gcms notes for their self employed applications?

Thanks for informing us about GCMS Notes. I wonder if SELF-EMPLOYED PERSONS IMMIGRATION program is included in this service? Also, I checked the order pricing. GCMS Notes costs CAD 18 minimum.

Source:

https://www.applygcms.com/order-pricing.html

What is GCMS?

“Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a software system currently used for processing immigration / visa applications by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing a detailed record of an applicant’s file, correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file at each stage, thus providing valuable information on the current status and future processing of your application for Canadian Visa cases such as Express Entry applications, tourist visas, Study and Work permits.”

https://medium.com/@applygcms/what-are-gcms-notes-and-how-do-you-order-them-fbf03326b68f

Last edited: