Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Thank you

can you please specify which documents we have to do notarized
I think its best you carefully follow the guidelines set out on CIC website for this stream. I didnt notarize any documents, and I only submitted three originals (the application forms, police certificates and IELTS test report)

prabh0012

Apr 4, 2019
I think its best you carefully follow the guidelines set out on CIC website for this stream. I didnt notarize any documents, and I only submitted three originals (the application forms, police certificates and IELTS test report)
thank you nornor
I am youtuber from 10 year , Running 6 Youtube channel with Total above 10 Million Subscriber and
Total Traffic about 800+ million Views and Revenue Generated is Near Half million CAD Dollar
Created over 1500+ Educational videos and uploaded on Youtube

also providing the video production services to many clients from india on contract basis

i am doing these all things before my graduation

so my experience will be calculated only after graduation ?
which is 2 year now
but i am working from last 10 year

H.SH

Apr 10, 2019
Iran
Category........
Hello Guys,
I came to you for an important quest,
Does a Federal self-employed applicant( in filed of art) need to have a business plan when applying or it is optional?
Many thanks for your consideration

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
thank you nornor
I am youtuber from 10 year , Running 6 Youtube channel with Total above 10 Million Subscriber and
Total Traffic about 800+ million Views and Revenue Generated is Near Half million CAD Dollar
Created over 1500+ Educational videos and uploaded on Youtube

also providing the video production services to many clients from india on contract basis

i am doing these all things before my graduation

so my experience will be calculated only after graduation ?
which is 2 year now
but i am working from last 10 year
I dont think your experience will only count after graduation, you’ll most likely get your full points on experience...hopefully the visa officer will see it same way.

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello Guys,
I came to you for an important quest,
Does a Federal self-employed applicant( in filed of art) need to have a business plan when applying or it is optional?
Many thanks for your consideration
Whatever strengthens your application is advised. I’ve seen a lot people here include it yet there are others who didnt and still got their visas.

H.SH

Apr 10, 2019
Iran
Category........
Many thanks Nornor, so you think it is no necessary to have a business plan?
I am well-experienced in the field of sound engineering for film, and I do not see any urgency according to what is explained in the website at all, but some people say it should be included.

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Many thanks Nornor, so you think it is no necessary to have a business plan?
I am well-experienced in the field of sound engineering for film, and I do not see any urgency according to what is explained in the website at all, but some people say it should be included.
I didnt say its not necessary. Basically it does your application more good than harm. Include it if you can.

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Sent my application package on the 4th of April. The wait begins. I was going through the recent posts on this thread - would it be fair to say that some members have witnessed acceptance timelines of as low as 5-6 months?

Hola4bola

Mar 7, 2019
Sent my application package on the 4th of April. The wait begins. I was going through the recent posts on this thread - would it be fair to say that some members have witnessed acceptance timelines of as low as 5-6 months?
I think the fastest I have seen is for @leavingonajetplane2016 .think it was from about 10 months which gives me so much hope. Current processing time is 23 months so just put that in mind so you don't get frustrated. I am preparing for my ielts which comes up on the 27th of April and I will submit as soon as I get the results. Good luck with your app

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I think the fastest I have seen is for @leavingonajetplane2016 .think it was from about 10 months which gives me so much hope. Current processing time is 23 months so just put that in mind so you don't get frustrated. I am preparing for my ielts which comes up on the 27th of April and I will submit as soon as I get the results. Good luck with your app
Thanks @Hola4bola and good luck with your IELTS. If I'm not mistaken, @Runroad had a pretty quick turnaround time too. Of course, I understand that most of our applications might take several months longer.