+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security check getting long and long.....!!!!!!!!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Is there any max time period for the security check to complete.?? Experts please reply

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
I paid RPRF on request in mid September. . After that my bg check changed to in progress. . There is no change in it since then... Its been 6 months for it being going on..
As am a june Aor.. i m in my 10th month of process..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Help me guys please..
Have you raised a CSE?

Do you have extensive travel history? Did you answer yes to any of the statutory questions?

Have you tried calling or writing to CIC as they should be able to tell you the status given its greater than 6months.

JamesMM

Mar 13, 2017
Help me guys please..
Who knows why it is taking so long. A work permit I applied a while ago took a long time to to get approved, I called cic and they said that the application was misplaced. This happed like 4 years ago.

But the moral of the story is it that it may be a benefit to call the cic office and ask what the status of the application is.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
No i dont have any extensive travel history.. calling cic sonce my 6 months completion .. they said we are waiting for the security check review from the third party..as soon as we get we will finalise.. its been same since then .. no chnge at all..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raise a CSE and let them respond to you in writing. write to CPC Ottawa as well and request them to provide an update.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
I paid RPRF on request in mid September. . After that my bg check changed to in progress. . There is no change in it since then... Its been 6 months for it being going on..
As am a june Aor.. i m in my 10th month of process..
Order GCMS Notes and see where its stuck.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
royce110 said:
raise a CSE and let them respond to you in writing. write to CPC Ottawa as well and request them to provide an update.
I have raised CSE yesterday. . But i think reply is gonna be generic..
I have called cic many times.. and what i get to hear is that we are waiting for your security checl review.. and then we will finalise your application. .

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
I have raised CSE yesterday. . But i think reply is gonna be generic..
I have called cic many times.. and what i get to hear is that we are waiting for your security checl review.. and then we will finalise your application. .
Hi mate,

Have you got any updates on your case.?