+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security and Criminality Background check valid

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Under HCCP/HSWP, the Eligibility check is not started for most applicants.

Security is passed means, your biometrics are received and valid. Info sharing completed means, they needed at least biometrics and they sent you the request.
If the criminality is passed when the biometrics are in. The security is a separate matter involving the CSIS and CBSA.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Can you tell us how long it took for the background from start to finish?
I cannot really tell when the complete background check started and when was it concluded. When I got my gcms notes on March 16, criminality passed, info sharing completed and medical passed, but security and eligibility not started.

On April 7 when I got the reply to my webform, the agent states that the criminalty and security background are valid. Confirmed that on the gcms I ordered again which I received on April 26. Security background was updated March 30 on the notes.

Any idea how long will it take for the eligibility review?

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
I cannot really tell when the complete background check started and when was it concluded. When I got my gcms notes on March 16, criminality passed, info sharing completed and medical passed, but security and eligibility not started.

On April 7 when I got the reply to my webform, the agent states that the criminalty and security background are valid. Confirmed that on the gcms I ordered again which I received on April 26. Security background was updated March 30 on the notes.

Any idea how long will it take for the eligibility review?
Wow! That is outrageous. Security and eligibility are usually updated within two or three days of each other.
A lot of people were stuck just before the security portion.

This site will give you insight into the process under normal circumstances:
https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

Here is a petition to sign in order for them to stop having applicants languish in the background check:
https://chng.it/KH5W5hgQVJ

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Wow! That is outrageous. Security and eligibility are usually updated within two or three days of each other.
A lot of people were stuck just before the security portion.

This site will give you insight into the process under normal circumstances:
https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

Here is a petition to sign in order for them to stop having applicants languish in the background check:
https://chng.it/KH5W5hgQVJ
Per webform inquiry reply, eligibility is ongoing review, that was on April 7, fingers crossed, hoping to receive eligibility letter and ppr soon. Security and criminality passed already.

Reactions: Hummingbird89

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Does anyone have any updates having gone from background to eligibility? How long did it take for you HSWP and HCCP people?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
FSW EE Inland:

ITA - 23rd Nov-20222

eAPR & AOR - 12th Jan-2023

Medical; Biometric & Criminality Passed - 20th June-2023

Eligibility - Recommend Passed as per IRCC customer care but in progress as per online status since 20th June 2023

Background Check - In Progress since 20th June 2023

No update since then

MP follow up also done twice

I am checking my tracker (not GC key login) but it is showing Eligibility & Background Check 'In Progress' since 20th June 2023.

My wife is suffering and getting treatment for cancer in home country, which has also been informed through webform to IRCC but no response. I have applied for my work permit extension application in May 2023 and also applied TRV on 11th Aug-2023. I want to be with my wife but do not have any travel visa to come back. Am confused. I feel that if I move out of Canada then my work permit and TRV application might be at risk as have been filed within Canada.

Can any one suggest or guide please.

Anybody in the same stage and any clue for further, please.

Nanaruiz

Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys, 2021 hccp applicant here. What does it mean when it says that the security background check is valid, criminality backgroind check is valid and info sharing completed.

Also, the responsible office is currently verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to the pathway you are applying.

Any insights on this?
Hi!
Did you receive any apdates?
what’s your timeline so far?
I’m also 2021 applicant.
Got eligibility August 1,2023 and still waiting for ppr.

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi!
I’m also 2021 applicant.
Hello have u received any additional documents requested from
Ircc after medical plzz reply I am also
Januray 2021 applicant and still
Waiting for eligibility

Nanaruiz

Jan 17, 2021
Hello have u received any additional documents requested from
Ircc after medical plzz reply I am also
Januray 2021 applicant and still
Waiting for eligibility
Yes, in July 10,2023
NOA, T4 and explanation why need caregiver from employer
proof of marriage from employee

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi ! Hope you got your PPR by now? What has your timeline been ?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi!
I’m also 2021 applicant.
Hi, yes, I am February 2021 applicant. Got request for additional document last August 21. Did you receive EL and PPR already? What month were you in 2021?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hello
Januray 2021 applicant
medical and ADR in march 2023
July 2023 Employer ADR
Now waiting for eligibility and ppr

Were you informed when a request for ADR was sent to your employer?

My ADR already appears 'Not applicable' in my gckey account. Waiting for updates also I hope it will be EL and PPR soon.