+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

securing admission in MUN...a second admission????

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello every one

I am a BSCS and MBA from Pakistan. I am applying to secure a student visa (my aim is immigration and currently my application under FSWP returned due to cap limit reached for NOC 2174, due to family reasons cant wait for next cap reset 2014).

I have applied for a MS computer science at MUN. application is complete and waiting for march 2014 to know the decision. I have applied on self finance basis.

I want to know if there is any chance of admission rejection and if yes on what basis?

I was also thinking to apply a second admission for a PHD at MUN just to eliminate the chances of admission rejection for MS. if I get admission in MS I will take it or else if its rejected I can still have chance to get in PHD. but for PHD I have to attempt a GMAT test costing USD 250.

I need advice on applying a second admission or not? or its safe just to apply one admission? me and my wife will be attempting IELTS also cos I will apply for FSWP again even I reach Canada as a student.

thanks.

asma316

Jun 18, 2012
Hi,

Have you submitted GRE score?
I am planning to apply for January 2015. SGS has told me that GRE will get first priority.
Now I am a bit confused. Should I apply? or wait till GRE score?

Thanks, Asma

farhaantariq said:
hello every one

I am a BSCS and MBA from Pakistan. I am applying to secure a student visa (my aim is immigration and currently my application under FSWP returned due to cap limit reached for NOC 2174, due to family reasons cant wait for next cap reset 2014).

I have applied for a MS computer science at MUN. application is complete and waiting for march 2014 to know the decision. I have applied on self finance basis.

I want to know if there is any chance of admission rejection and if yes on what basis?

I was also thinking to apply a second admission for a PHD at MUN just to eliminate the chances of admission rejection for MS. if I get admission in MS I will take it or else if its rejected I can still have chance to get in PHD. but for PHD I have to attempt a GMAT test costing USD 250.

I need advice on applying a second admission or not? or its safe just to apply one admission? me and my wife will be attempting IELTS also cos I will apply for FSWP again even I reach Canada as a student.

thanks.