+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary Review Petition

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

Please help yourself by helping others.....there are so many victims of these Robotics Process, please come forward....

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun

Thanks All
Friends CIC forgot about secondary review applicants, we should do some thing to remind them that still we are alive.

elliesun

Sep 29, 2015
Kikilala said:
I applied urgent processing by using the "case specific webform" @ CIC website. Just fill out some basic informations, upload your ticket and proof of payment which MUST show the amount, date & form of payment, you can also send your credit card statement if you're not confident with your payment receipt. You may include the reason of your trip but it's not necessary.

It's easy, good luck!
Hello Kikilala,
Could you please advise me how to make the urgent processing payment? When I go to the payment website it's only showing that $50 PR card Renewal fee? There are no urgent processing fee.

Please help.

Thank you

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
elliesun said:
Hello Kikilala,
Could you please advise me how to make the urgent processing payment? When I go to the payment website it's only showing that $50 PR card Renewal fee? There are no urgent processing fee.

Please help.

Thank you
Hi

You don't have to make any payment for Urgent processing, just upload your tickets and payment documents for ticket, nothing else

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Hi Kikilala

Any news about your PR ?
No news at all. Other applicants who got approved almost same time as me already got their card by mail or received letter for pick up, so I called CIC earlier this week but I did not get a helpful agent to really look into my file, all she said was wait :(

It seems very high chance that my card got stuck @ local office for further review :'(

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Hi there

Similar situation:
Timeline:
CIC received application: August 27, 2015
Started Processing: JAN 22 2016
Letter sent secondary review: jAN 28 2016
Application in process...

Count me in!and my family members
Hasan F
Kawkab H
Zaineh F

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Hi there

Similar situation:
Timeline:

Hasan F
Kawkab H
Zaineh F

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Osama912 said:
Hi there

Similar situation:
Timeline:

Hasan F
Kawkab H
Zaineh F
Thanks Osama912

Please help yourself by helping others.....there are so many victims of these Robotics Process, please come forward....

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F

Thanks All

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Kikilala said:
Okay, I was thinking to update you guys about my urgent processing during secondary review after I got the card successfully, but it seems that I don't have the luck. Read from other forum some applicants who got the card approved on the same day as me already received the card, so I guess I can only wait for the letter to pick up the card at CIC local office. Yea, another wait :'(

Anyways, here's my timeline:

1.We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 4, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on December 21, 2015.
3.We sent you a letter on January 14, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on February 22, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

I called CIC Feb 29 and was being told that my card has been sent for production.

What suprised me was, the urgent processing request was made on Feb 19 (Fri), card approved (by Sydney office most likely) on Feb 22 (Mon) which was very efficient. However, I just found a post about someone's card was approved after 2nd review but got stuck @ local office for half year. Then he was asked to complete the Residency Questionaire before he could pick up the card.

So, we can apply for urgent processing while under 2nd review, got approved, but there's still a chance that the card not released by local office. Nothing is guaranteed in CIC! I hope my case will not ends up like this. Will keep you guys update.
Received the letter for picking up the PR card today, which they scheduled me to pick up the card 4 days before my travel date. Hopefully everything goes smoothly during the pick up process.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Kikilala said:
Received the letter for picking up the PR card today, which they scheduled me to pick up the card 4 days before my travel date. Hopefully everything goes smoothly during the pick up process.
Congrates...All the Best

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Please help yourself by helping others.....there are so many victims of these Robotics System/Process, please come forward....

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F

Thanks All

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Kikilala said:
Dear all, now I can really feel how inhuman IRCC towards us, the applicants under secondary review.

I know I'm considering lucky that I'm able to "escape" from 2nd review by applying urgent processing. It seems because of this reason, I have to pick up the card in person and they scheduled me to pick up the card 4 days before my travel date which is next week, but...

There was family emergency happened 3 days ago, it was so urgent that I was thinking to just pack & go to the airport immediately, then apply for PRTD to come back. Since it was at night time so I decided to call IRCC next morning to see if they could reschedule me to pick up the card earlier. The agent was helpful this time, she email the local office about my case and today the local office called me back and let me to pick up the card anytime next week.

However, it was too late, my family member passed away after I made the urgent pick up request.

My card was approved and ready, sitting in the local office month ago but they scheduled me to pick up next week. It says from the letter that the card can be pick up after the schedule date so it seems to me that I can't pick up the card earlier than that. It's like "hey, you see, your card is with me but I'm not gonna give it to you :p" Why do they have to do this to torture us?

I was planning to visit him earlier this year but I couldn't leave the country due to 2nd review. Also if I had the card on hand I could just went back home immediately and I might be able to see him before he left. Now I feel so heart broken and will regret for the rest of my life. I'm extremely angry with all these in-transparent policies created by IRCC. They made my whole family in pain, we all feel disappointed about this country.

So, please sign if you haven't done yet. You will never know how the 2nd review gonna impact to you and your family. Thank you.

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

Anybody interested for Secondary Review Petition.......
AKJ, may I suggest that we set a dead line? Or just go ahead with the signature we have now but also forward to the media to let the public aware of it?