+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second transition plan

m.ali

Sep 24, 2013
Hi there
Is anybody has information or submitted the second transition plan for support of permanent residency(activity #5)
In the last transition plan (LMIA), I mentioned that i will apply for permanent residency but i got sick and i could not apply for PR.
Now my workpermit is about to expire and i want to apply for new LMIA with transition plan activity#5.
Do you guys think, it is good idea to submit a second transition plan with SAME employer?

comara85

Oct 26, 2018
Hi there
Is anybody has information or submitted the second transition plan for support of permanent residency(activity #5)
In the last transition plan (LMIA), I mentioned that i will apply for permanent residency but i got sick and i could not apply for PR.
Now my workpermit is about to expire and i want to apply for new LMIA with transition plan activity#5.
Do you guys think, it is good idea to submit a second transition plan with SAME employer?
Hi How are you doing i was summitting an LMIA application to support my PR did you just write that you were using it to apply for your PR? or did you add any additional information? thanks in advance for your help