+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Spouse sposnsorship

Rocky111

Jan 20, 2018
Hi, last year i got married back home and i did send an application to cic to sponsor my wife, in the mean time i found out that its not gonna work between us in future so i withdraw the application, i am officially divored from my first wife now,

my question is that if i get married again, Will it be ok to sponsor my second spouse from back home anytime, or i have to wait for some time period before sending another spouse sponsorship file to CIC?

Note. First wife sponsorship file was successfully withdrawn.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, last year i got married back home and i did send an application to cic to sponsor my wife, in the mean time i found out that its not gonna work between us in future so i withdraw the application, i am officially divored from my first wife now,

my question is that if i get married again, Will it be ok to sponsor my second spouse from back home anytime, or i have to wait for some time period before sending another spouse sponsorship file to CIC?

Note. First wife sponsorship file was successfully withdrawn.
Hi

You can sponsor your spouse whenever you want. Even though the first app was withdrawn, expect that a second app will face more scrutiny than normal.

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
Hi Rocky111,
I am in the same boat like you. Unfortunately or may be fortunately, my immigration application back in 2016 for my first husband took a very long time to process, and my marriage fell apart. I withdrew my spousal application just on time. And thankfully, I had a friend that we were just having friendship, but after my divorce, my friend proposed to me and I got married again. It's life, and it does happen. This time I applied for my husband's spousal application and I am hopping that immigration wont take long, and even if it does I am ready for it. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Rocky111