+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second interview request - Help!

karsv

Apr 23, 2018
Hi everyone!
I just got a call from the agent I interviewed with, and he asked me to come today for a second interview. He didn't specified why or if it was an in-depth residence interview. Just curious is this is normal? I passed my test and first interview two weeks ago. I asked him what documents I needed to bring and he said to bring the same information I brought to my first interview. Just a bit concern how informal this was and asking for same day interview seems odd when usually they sent you paper/email notices for everything.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Hi everyone!
I just got a call from the agent I interviewed with, and he asked me to come today for a second interview. He didn't specified why or if it was an in-depth residence interview. Just curious is this is normal? I passed my test and first interview two weeks ago. I asked him what documents I needed to bring and he said to bring the same information I brought to my first interview. Just a bit concern how informal this was and asking for same day interview seems odd when usually they sent you paper/email notices for everything.
Don't worry unnecessarily, as it's possible that the officer's simply forgotten to check-a-box somewhere by witnessing an original document, and s/he's showing laudable initiative by simply trying to do it as expeditiously as possible for you.

karsv

Apr 23, 2018
Don't worry unnecessarily, as it's possible that the officer's simply forgotten to check-a-box somewhere by witnessing an original document, and s/he's showing laudable initiative by simply trying to do it as expeditiously as possible for you.
Thank you, I hope it's nothing. I was caught off guard by the call this morning and I didn't asked any questions.

davidken1

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Hi everyone!
Hi was this a Calgary office? my friend too got same call on Friday for s Second interview scheduled for Thursday this week. Please let us know how it went thanks and good luck

Reactions: karsv

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi everyone!
When did you have your first interview ?

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Were u sponsored?