+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seasonal Job?

zzJehy

May 12, 2019
So right now I'm just about done and ready to send in the paperwork for spousal sponsorship. Ive gotten a letter from my employer, however I work as a seasonal bus driver for a tour company. The letter they gave me specifies that my employment began in April and ends September 30th. I intend to apply for a shuttle bus job elsewhere and start in the end of October I dont have any confirmed job there.

This is going to be a problem isnt it?

I used to work for a store and could probably get a letter from them saying that I am welcome to start working there full time if I desire. Would this be enough to help the situation? Do I need to be worried about this right now? Or should I just send in the info to my summer job and let them contact me later if they want?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So right now I'm just about done and ready to send in the paperwork for spousal sponsorship. Ive gotten a letter from my employer, however I work as a seasonal bus driver for a tour company. The letter they gave me specifies that my employment began in April and ends September 30th. I intend to apply for a shuttle bus job elsewhere and start in the end of October I dont have any confirmed job there.

This is going to be a problem isnt it?

I used to work for a store and could probably get a letter from them saying that I am welcome to start working there full time if I desire. Would this be enough to help the situation? Do I need to be worried about this right now? Or should I just send in the info to my summer job and let them contact me later if they want?
It doesn't have to be a problem. How do you support yourself when the season finishes?