+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA FROM INDIA

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
I purposefully kept my application simple with a single page letter of explanation which gave details on points I though needed clarification. I don't know of that helped or not. I am planning to get CAIPS once I reach Canada and see what was reason for approval, if any.
Can you provide me with your SOP if possible. I would like to have to look ai it and compare mine bc my application was refused yesterday.

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
I have the below queries for SDS application. I already have the biometrics and medical done.

1) If I have a SOP or a letter to the visa officer, in which section should I upload it. With academic docs or in Client information section.

2) If SOP is not supposed to uploaded in Client information section, what should be uploaded in Client information section.

3) The IELTS score should be the provisional one or TRF.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have the below queries for SDS application. I already have the biometrics and medical done.

1) If I have a SOP or a letter to the visa officer, in which section should I upload it. With academic docs or in Client information section.

2) If SOP is not supposed to uploaded in Client information section, what should be uploaded in Client information section.

3) The IELTS score should be the provisional one or TRF.
1) SOP or a letter can be uploaded to client information section. Any additional information can be uploaded.

2) Any additional documents should be uploaded.

3) IELTS score should be the final certificate that you receive.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Can you provide me with your SOP if possible. I would like to have to look ai it and compare mine bc my application was refused yesterday.
I did not write SOP, I only explained certain parts of my application and what my plan was and why I took the program that I did.

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
I did not write SOP, I only explained certain parts of my application and what my plan was and why I took the program that I did.
So correct me if I am wrong. Academic section should have only transcripts and same with other sections.

Everything else extra should go under client information.

Correct?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
So correct me if I am wrong. Academic section should have only transcripts and same with other sections.

Everything else extra should go under client information.

Correct?
Yes, that is right. Client information is the section for any extra documentation you wish to provide.

Reactions: abjiskumar