+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA FROM INDIA

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
I am applying under SDS for one year program that accepts payments in three installments. As of now the university is accepting payments only for the first two terms. How can I apply in SDS if I am paying for just two terms ?

Naina.su

Jul 28, 2019
I am applying under SDS for one year program that accepts payments in three installments. As of now the university is accepting payments only for the first two terms. How can I apply in SDS if I am paying for just two terms ?
Talk to ur consultancy

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
My SDS Visa got rejected today with reason,

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Even though I gave every possible document and a good SOP. Any suggestions what to do?
I have to get to Canada by 24th August!

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Even though I gave every possible document and a good SOP. Any suggestions what to do?
what was ur profile ?
SDS OR GENERAL?
COURSE ?

Shubham123

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019

What's your timeline ?

Naina.su

Jul 28, 2019

I guess u should talk to some consultancy and apply again as soon as possible because its already too late

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
What's your timeline ?
Applied - 28th June
Biometrics Done - 3rd July
Biometrics Correspondence Letter - 23rd July
Again received same correspondence letter - 28th July
Visa Refusal with reason " I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. " - 28th July

Rest is fine but why did I receive two same correspondence letter and rejection after that?

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019
Applied - 28th June
Biometrics Done - 3rd July
Biometrics Correspondence Letter - 23rd July
Again received same correspondence letter - 28th July
Visa Refusal with reason " I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. " - 28th July

Rest is fine but why did I receive two same correspondence letter and rejection after that?
U got any notification from do not reply today