+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Pakistani Students 2021

sdsip7s

Mar 4, 2021
Hey, do you know of anyone who has done that and been successful? If so, how does one contact the Pakistan Consulate General in Toronto?
As per Pakistan Consulate general toronto, Pakistan was included in SDS list only in July 2019 which means Pakistani students could only apply after Jan 2020 when pandemic hit. Therefore, they are raising this matter to the relevant offices for some time now. But IRCC required genuine and real cases of delay of Pakistani students in SDS stream. Therefore, Pakistan consulate general has now got some real delay cases via email and raising the delay cases matter to IRCC and other forums. For contacting Pakistan consulate general Toronto, search on google "Pakistan Consulate General Toronto email address", it would appear on the top.

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
As per Pakistan Consulate general toronto, Pakistan was included in SDS list only in July 2019 which means Pakistani students could only apply after Jan 2020 when pandemic hit. Therefore, they are raising this matter to the relevant offices for some time now. But IRCC required genuine and real cases of delay of Pakistani students in SDS stream. Therefore, Pakistan consulate general has now got some real delay cases via email and raising the delay cases matter to IRCC and other forums. For contacting Pakistan consulate general Toronto, search on google "Pakistan Consulate General Toronto email address", it would appear on the top.
Hey, did you do this? Did you get a response?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Justo got my decision on 8th april, Rejected, even thought i paid GIC before hand in the nova scotia bank and more than the suggested amount. I paid the 1st year fee beforehand, yet got rejection,

These were the reasons given in letter:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Second reason, i would say ok its hard to judge why did he say that, but as far as first reason is concerned, never ever in my whole extended family a single person ever visited Canada! so i just wonder if he thought i was trudeau's brother! HAHAHAAH! seriously what a lame way to reject.
Hahahaha "Trudeau's brother "!!!

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
I applied on 1st Jan 2021, but I am yet to receive any update neither my medical got updated nor my eligibility review started, the last update is on 2nd Jan that's when my biometric was updated.
My classes are due to start by May 17th.

Any advice on what should I do?
Did you get any updates?

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
Hey, the eligibility review started last week, but no medical update as of yet.
Any idea how much time it takes for the decision once the eligibility review starts?
Tbh there is no set timeline after eligibility. Some get a decision in 2 weeks while some have to wait for months. But it is a positive sign as it means a visa officer has started working on your file. Your medical will get updated soon too

Username01

Jan 11, 2021
Tbh there is no set timeline after eligibility. Some get a decision in 2 weeks while some have to wait for months. But it is a positive sign as it means a visa officer has started working on your file. Your medical will get updated soon too
InshaAllah bro

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a Pakistani student, currently in 3rd year of my undergraduate degree. Before the start of my undergraduate studies I had applied and gotten into York university and then subsequently also had my student visa application approved.. my passport contains the counterfoil even.. however, due to some reasons, I decided to stay back and complete my undergraduate studies here in Pakistan... the counterfoil on my passport is valid till May-June 2022..

Now I intend to apply for master's degree program in various Canadian universities, and hope to start my master's degree in Fall 2022.. can anybody guide me as to what will be the procedure? will I have to apply for a new student visa from scratch, or will I be eligible for a renewal somehow? please guide me.. thanks in advance..

Cdn_studentPk

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone!

I am a Pakistani student, currently in 3rd year of my undergraduate degree. Before the start of my undergraduate studies I had applied and gotten into York university and then subsequently also had my student visa application approved.. my passport contains the counterfoil even.. however, due to some reasons, I decided to stay back and complete my undergraduate studies here in Pakistan... the counterfoil on my passport is valid till May-June 2022..

Now I intend to apply for master's degree program in various Canadian universities, and hope to start my master's degree in Fall 2022.. can anybody guide me as to what will be the procedure? will I have to apply for a new student visa from scratch, or will I be eligible for a renewal somehow? please guide me.. thanks in advance..
My advice to you is to contact with some regulated Immigration consultant.

May 27, 2021
I applied on 1st Jan 2021, but I am yet to receive any update neither my medical got updated nor my eligibility review started, the last update is on 2nd Jan that's when my biometric was updated.
My classes are due to start by May 17th.

Any advice on what should I do?
Got any reply?

MKS02

May 21, 2021
In SDS route there is a requirement of payment of one year fee of university. But I have some significant scholarship that is unconditional and adjustable in first year - fall term and winter term equally . Should I pay full university fee without considering this scholarship or should i pay balance fee for SDS ?

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
In SDS route there is a requirement of payment of one year fee of university. But I have some significant scholarship that is unconditional and adjustable in first year - fall term and winter term equally . Should I pay full university fee without considering this scholarship or should i pay balance fee for SDS ?
You pay full. Your university will adjust it later. Confirm this with your university.