+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS ONLINE VISA DELAYED BEYOND 30 DAYS GATHER HERE

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
hey vaish, it has been a long time since we all are waiting i have waited 38 days and getting depressed day by day . after getting reply from you guys i am also feeling bit positive . i hope your words may come true and we all get a positive response from high commision. gud luck hope. for best

Hey Bruh did ur medicals got cleared

chintankuv

Jul 11, 2019
I have applied for Student Visa (SDS) from India on 11th June 2019, its been just around 30 days and I am yet to get any further updates. Shall i expect a reject or is it delayed because of the rush in VISA applications for the term starting from September 2019. Usually the via the SDS process it take 3 to maximum 4 weeks and the processing time starts only after submitting bio-metrics which is making me worry more.
Timelines:
11th June - Online SDS application (Mumbai)
13th June - Biometric Appointment and Submission
22nd June - Update - Medical Cleared (Had appeared for the medical test prior to visa application)
Till Date - Application under process

Any information / personal experience regarding this shall be valued, appreciate your help.
ckuvadia@gmail.com

Thanks !

chintankuv

Jul 11, 2019
since you passed medical if they wanted to reject you for whatever reason they almost certainly would have done so earlier lol

i assume your background check is still processing or they are just about to send you your passport request
Well, I hope what you said is true
Yesterday I contact the Bangaluru Office, the Canadian immigration and visa office via the web form and they replied saying my case file is in CPC Edmonton and they no longer have the carriage of my case... unfortunately there is no email ID to contact the Edmonton , Alberta office.
I really feel this is positive update and as you said I might get the passport request soon.

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Guys I applied on 19th june
Biometric on 22nd june
Medical clearance took 20 days
So might be it's huge amount of applicants for them we can just cross our fingers and pray for good news

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Well, I hope what you said is true
Yesterday I contact the Bangaluru Office, the Canadian immigration and visa office via the web form and they replied saying my case file is in CPC Edmonton and they no longer have the carriage of my case... unfortunately there is no email ID to contact the Edmonton , Alberta office.
I really feel this is positive update and as you said I might get the passport request soon.
In how many days u got reply from webform