+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS ONLINE VISA DELAYED BEYOND 30 DAYS GATHER HERE

jotkiran

Jul 6, 2019
Hey Guyz.... I am also similar to u waiting everyday for a response.....after biometrics submission it's been 32 days but no reply.... I am really surprised to see people waiting from 50 days for reply.... I spoke to my agent today and she told since "September" intake is a major and big intake many students have applied and there's a huge inflow of applications rushing to ircc and hence it taking long time..... According to my observation people who's visa got delayed beyond normal processing time of 20 days r more prone to get positive updates.... If they intend to send refusal then it will be done within 20 days and if u r waiting more than it u r more likely to get visa for sure. I have seen this thing happening in many applications and heard people saying that as well.... Let's hope for positive response... Fingers crossed
hey vaish, it has been a long time since we all are waiting i have waited 38 days and getting depressed day by day . after getting reply from you guys i am also feeling bit positive . i hope your words may come true and we all get a positive response from high commision. gud luck hope. for best

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
hey vaish, it has been a long time since we all are waiting i have waited 38 days and getting depressed day by day . after getting reply from you guys i am also feeling bit positive . i hope your words may come true and we all get a positive response from high commision. gud luck hope. for best

Don't worry we will definitely get positive result....dont get depressed because it's not in our hand and just be optimistic..... Did u submit webform?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
No bcz its time for sep intake thats why i dont submit any webform just waiting for the approval.
There was canada day on 1st july thats why its delayed for sm tym.

Yes actually even my agent told not to submit webform and since it is for Sept intake there is still lot of time...lets wait with patience

Reactions: jotkiran