+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APPLICANTS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Johnesgue

Sep 27, 2020
Hello! Nakapagre-apply ka na?
Yes po. I changed the program from undergrad to post-graduate, and reworked on my SP, but unfortunately, in just 5 days, I got second refusal today for the same grounds. Starting to lose confidence.

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
After 2 months, we got refused. We'll reapply for September. This time, we'll try regular. Mostly ng SDS na nakikita ko po is refused with same grounds.

Background:
Electronics Engg graduate
6 yrs IT industry work - Application Support
Program of choice: Web Design and Development

Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).

Any suggestions po if we need to change program?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
After 2 months, we got refused. We'll reapply for September. This time, we'll try regular. Mostly ng SDS na nakikita ko po is refused with same grounds.

Background:

Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).

Kabayan, sorry to hear about your refusal. Ano po ang duties and responsibilities mo as Application Support? Yung intended program po ba ay diploma or advance college diploma?

Suggestion po is to change program na related to your current work experience or apply for Masters related to Electronics Engineering.

Reactions: mikrokosmos

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Kabayan, sorry to hear about your refusal. Ano po ang duties and responsibilities mo as Application Support? Yung intended program po ba ay diploma or advance college diploma?

Suggestion po is to change program na related to your current work experience or apply for Masters related to Electronics Engineering.
Thank you po. More on back-end support po ako. Maintenance ng websites and servers. Certificate of Achievement lang po yung program thinking na wala naman po akong degree related to it and end goal is to become Full Stack Developer (back-end and front-end) kaya web design po kinuha ko.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you po. More on back-end support po ako. Maintenance ng websites and servers. Certificate of Achievement lang po yung program thinking na wala naman po akong degree related to it and end goal is to become Full Stack Developer (back-end and front-end) kaya web design po kinuha ko.
Sa tingin ko po mas may chance kung nasa linya ng systems admin ang program. Hindi ako sigurado pero ang VO yata ang pinagbabasehan eh kung ano ang description sa NOC codes. At magkaibang NOC ang server admin at developer/programmer. Dagdag pa na malayo din sa unang kurso nyo na engineering ang intended program. Try mo kabayan humanap ng program na similar sa current work experience mo.

Reactions: mikrokosmos

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I took upfront on 1st of June here in Baguio, PHILIPPINES. But I raised webform to upload emedical on the same day. Can someone tell me, when do panelists send medical result to the embassy?
Please reply. Thank you in advance

PDA_1201

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I took upfront on 1st of June here in Baguio, PHILIPPINES. But I raised webform to upload emedical on the same day. Can someone tell me, when do panelists send medical result to the embassy?
Please reply. Thank you in advance
It usually takes them 7 days to upload the results and update the system.

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi.
Here’s mine..
No update since then..

SDS Applicant

Upfront Medical:
Nov 23, 2020
Application Submission: January 28, 2021
BCL: January 29, 2021

Current status:
Biometrics Completed Status:
February 1, 2021 (Philippines)
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 1, 2021, Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello. I took upfront on 1st of June from Baguio. Kelan kaya isesend ng panelist ang medical result sa immigration? Although I raised webform for the emedical as soon as I finished that the same day.

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
What do they really process first according to the status tool? Does Eligibility comes first before background check? Or they are just both similar? What do you think?

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
It usually takes them 7 days to upload the results and update the system.
What do they really process first according to the status tool? Does Eligibility comes first before background check? Or they are just both similar? What do you think?

AcDrew

Apr 17, 2021
Nagpa-assist po kami sa Sun-Cor Unlimited Inc. para magrequest ng GCMS. Pm niyo po sila sa FB, canada based sila pero pinoy din po. Php300 lang po.
Gano katagal po yun pag nagrequest? Hindi nagrereply yung sun-cor sa fb, nagmessage din ako sa kanila.

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
sam

Background:

sams course
same refusal
I submitted again ... hoping for the best
... send your sop to me chhanda.kumar@gmail.com
let's review yours