+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APPLICANTS IN THE PHILIPPINES

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
Hello !

Let's keep this thread for SDS applicants from the Philippines and update from time to time.

Please share your timelines as well and suggestions that the others might use.

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi.
Here’s mine..
No update since then..

SDS Applicant

Upfront Medical:
Nov 23, 2020
Application Submission: January 28, 2021
BCL: January 29, 2021

Current status:
Biometrics Completed Status:
February 1, 2021 (Philippines)
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 1, 2021, Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
Hi.
Here’s mine..
No update since then..

SDS Applicant

Upfront Medical:
Nov 23, 2020
Application Submission: January 28, 2021
BCL: January 29, 2021

Current status:
Biometrics Completed Status:
February 1, 2021 (Philippines)
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 1, 2021, Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you for sharing your timeline. I am now afraid with my application. I just submitted it on March 5 then tomorrow, March 6, will be my biometrics appointment.

Are you planning to take May 2021 intake?

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hello !

Let's keep this thread for SDS applicants from the Philippines and update from time to time.

Please share your timelines as well and suggestions that the others might use.
Hi!
I'm fall 2021 intake

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
Hi!
I'm fall 2021 intake
SDS - May 2021 intake

Upfront Medical: February 19, 2021
Application Submitted: March 5, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: March 6, 2021
Biometrics: March 8, 2021
Medical Pased: March 12, 2021
Background Check: On process
Eligibility Review: March 17, 2021
BVL: March 24, 2021
PPR: March 25, 2021

Xclent Shannie

Mar 11, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
26-03-2021
LANDED..........
Aug/2021
SDS - May 2021 intake

Where you fr? That was quick

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
SDS - May 2021 intake

That was fast!!! Congratulations ❤
Got my BVL today, the suspense is killing me to the bone!
LOL

Reactions: AcDrew

AcDrew

Apr 17, 2021
Hi! Did anyone apply for a student visa along with an OWP for their spouses/common law partners? As per the CIC page, processing will take 20 calendar days. Upon reading from the posts for 2021, the average is 2 months. We’re a bit worried because my fiance’s attending the May 2021 intake. Any thoughts?

SDS Applicant (+ OWP)
Upfront Medical: March 9, 2021
Application Submission: March 26, 2021
** 1 year tuition deposit paid, purchased 10,000CAD gic, and did upfront medical

Current status:
Biometrics: March 29, 2021, Completed. (VFS Makati, Philippines)

Johnesgue

Sep 27, 2020
Hi! Did anyone apply for a student visa along with an OWP for their spouses/common law partners? As per the CIC page, processing will take 20 calendar days. Upon reading from the posts for 2021, the average is 2 months. We’re a bit worried because my fiance’s attending the May 2021 intake. Any thoughts?

SDS Applicant (+ OWP)
Upfront Medical: March 9, 2021
Application Submission: March 26, 2021
** 1 year tuition deposit paid, purchased 10,000CAD gic, and did upfront medical

Current status:
Biometrics: March 29, 2021, Completed. (VFS Makati, Philippines)
@AcDrew I also submitted on March 26, and we have the same status. Please let me know if there is new update.

Reactions: AcDrew

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
SDS Applicant (Single)

Lodged: March 24, 2021

Current status:
Review of medical results: April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (Already have biometrics from previous TRV.)

AcDrew

Apr 17, 2021
@AcDrew I also submitted on March 26, and we have the same status. Please let me know if there is new update.
hi! aveng3r02 got his approval this morning and he started his application 2 days earlier than ours. we haven’t received any updates yet, but we’re hoping to get our approval soon. Good luck!

Reactions: aveng3r02