+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Well Pakistan visa applications are processed at Abu Dhabi and they have a document that states all the information they require from prospective applicants. Here’s the link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5814E.pdf

Hope this helps and am available if you need any further guidance
Can you please share important points that you included in your SOP? Because my reasons for refusal are the same.

Jaffark91

Dec 9, 2022
Can you please share important points that you included in your SOP? Because my reasons for refusal are the same.
Just make a para each for the following headings:

1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship?
4. What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship?
5. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship?
6. What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship?
7. In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’ or guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?
8. Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate awarded for the course

Also add any other details you feel would strengthen your case. I should mention here that i’m still waiting for approval myself so I really don’t know how qualified I am to be giving advice!

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Just make a para each for the following headings:

1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship?
4. What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship?
5. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship?
6. What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship?
7. In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’ or guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?
8. Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate awarded for the course

Also add any other details you feel would strengthen your case. I should mention here that i’m still waiting for approval myself so I really don’t know how qualified I am to be giving advice!
Well really thank you.
I wish you get the approval soon.

Reactions: Jaffark91

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
One more thing. While sending a web form which visa office to choose there are three offices in India.
Basically, it does not really matter. You can virtually send your webform request to any office - you webform will be attached to your file anyway. I have sent three webforms to different offices (Beijing, Guangzhou and general webform) and all of them were connected to my application, two of those webforms were answered.

Ayb123

Aug 11, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Basically, it does not really matter. You can virtually send your webform request to any office - you webform will be attached to your file anyway. I have sent three webforms to different offices (Beijing, Guangzhou and general webform) and all of them were connected to my application, two of those webforms were answered.
Thanks

Reactions: parrots

nelsun3327

Oct 28, 2022
SDS INDIA,
Upfront medical: 06 Oct
Applied: 20 Oct
Medical passed: 08 Nov
No updates on the eligibility review
Refused: 22 Nov
Reason for refusal: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Re-applied: 23 Nov
Medical updated: 02 Dec
PPR: 10 Dec
Changes made: First application SOP was written by the hired writer. The second application SOP changed the rest of the documents same.
The second SOP is written by self.

Profile: 35 years old, ship captain, applied for College certificate in Human resources, Alberta.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
SDS INDIA,
Reason for refusal: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Changes made: First application SOP was written by the hired writer. The second application SOP changed the rest of the documents same.

Profile: 35 years old, ship captain, applied for College certificate in Human resources, Alberta.
Wow, congratulation! Cool story! Thank you for sharing :)

Dakota00118

Dec 11, 2022
Hello house.. I have a gpa of 2.7/4 do you think this gpa is good enough for any university to take me ?
in addition, I’m yet to do my IELTs can I go ahead with the registration and do my IELTS later or I have to sit for the exam first before registration?

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
SDS INDIA,

Many congratulations !!!!
I am also suffering from the same, and my profile is the same is of yours, so please, can you help me to have a quick look at your SOP. please its a kind request

nelsun3327

Oct 28, 2022
Hi, Here's my SOP:

To
The Visa officer
Subject: Application for Canadian Student Visa
Respected Madam/Sir,

My name is XXXX. I am a seafarer from India. I am blessed with two children, and my
wife, who is the reason for my happiness and well-being. Working away from loved ones for long
periods can be a lonely and isolating experience for seafarers, who can find themselves missing out
on so much while they’re away. I dedicate all my achievements to my wife and kids who supported
all the endeavors I’ve embarked upon, and I consider this my biggest blessing in life.
I started my career as a trainee officer on board a ship in 2006 and after a great deal of effort and
endurance for 14 years at sea I finally acquired my master’s license and have been sailing as captain
onboard cargo ships trading all over the world since 2020, holding ultimate command and
responsibility of a merchant vessel.
I have decided to put an end to sailing and settle a shore to be close to my family and spend the rest
of my life supporting them and being part of all their achievements and glories.
With my vast experience at sea and serving my past company XXXXXX for more than 10 years, I have a good opportunity to work in the office ashore as a Human
resources manager. However, in comparison to other competitive candidates for the said job, I lack
direct experience with human resources on the land.
An educational qualification such as a graduate certificate in Human resources from a country like
Canada with its academic excellence acts as a mark of trust and excellence internationally. With the
added qualification along with a bachelor's degree in nautical science and sailing experience of 15
years, I will be an excellent choice for shipping companies looking to recruit master mariners as
Human resource managers.
I believe that Canada is known for offering high-quality education at reasonable expenditure and
Canadian qualifications are internationally recognized. Tuition fee in Canada, when compared to
universities in the US and UK, is fairly cheaper. Among the best-designated learning institutions, I
decided to pursue my education at Keyano College which offers the best course on human
resources.
I have no intention to stay back in Canada and I intend to return to India to join my current company
or other shipping companies that offer peaceful life ashore in India. With the good salary paid for a
seaman, I was able to acquire a good amount of properties and also set up a self-employment
business co-owned by my brother.
I am in a position to pay for the course with the money I have saved for the last 15 years. I am aware
of the financial obligations and have made all the necessary precautions in that regard.
I hope I have been able to state all of my reasons for coming to Canada and hereby request you to
kindly consider my application for a student visa which would add great value in the further part of
my career. I have also attached below documents related to my professional qualifications.
I humbly request your attention to this truthfully written statement of purpose.

Reactions: parrots and K75089

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Hi, Here's my SOP:

To
The Visa officer
Respected Madam/Sir,

My name is XXXX. I am a seafarer from India. I am blessed with two children, and my
wife, who is the reason for my happiness and well-being. Working away from loved ones for long
periods can be a lonely and isolating experience for seafarers, who can find themselves missing out
on so much while they’re away. I dedicate all my achievements to my wife and kids who supported
all the endeavors I’ve embarked upon, and I consider this my biggest blessing in life.
I started my career as a trainee officer on board a ship in 2006 and after a great deal of effort and
endurance for 14 years at sea I finally acquired my master’s license and have been sailing as captain
onboard cargo ships trading all over the world since 2020, holding ultimate command and
I have decided to put an end to sailing and settle a shore to be close to my family and spend the rest
of my life supporting them and being part of all their achievements and glories.
With my vast experience at sea and serving my past company XXXXXX for more than 10 years, I have a good opportunity to work in the office ashore as a Human
resources manager. However, in comparison to other competitive candidates for the said job, I lack
An educational qualification such as a graduate certificate in Human resources from a country like
Canada with its academic excellence acts as a mark of trust and excellence internationally. With the
added qualification along with a bachelor's degree in nautical science and sailing experience of 15
years, I will be an excellent choice for shipping companies looking to recruit master mariners as
Human resource managers.
I believe that Canada is known for offering high-quality education at reasonable expenditure and
Canadian qualifications are internationally recognized. Tuition fee in Canada, when compared to
universities in the US and UK, is fairly cheaper. Among the best-designated learning institutions, I
decided to pursue my education at Keyano College which offers the best course on human
resources.
I have no intention to stay back in Canada and I intend to return to India to join my current company
or other shipping companies that offer peaceful life ashore in India. With the good salary paid for a
seaman, I was able to acquire a good amount of properties and also set up a self-employment
I am in a position to pay for the course with the money I have saved for the last 15 years. I am aware
of the financial obligations and have made all the necessary precautions in that regard.
I hope I have been able to state all of my reasons for coming to Canada and hereby request you to
kindly consider my application for a student visa which would add great value in the further part of
my career. I have also attached below documents related to my professional qualifications.
I humbly request your attention to this truthfully written statement of purpose.
This is fo kind of you.
Thank you very much.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, Here's my SOP:

To
The Visa officer
Respected Madam/Sir,

Human resource managers.
resources.

Excellent and honest work! Thank you for sharing!

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
Hello everyone, just sharing the timeline for my sister's SDS application from Pakistan (Abu Dhabi VO)
Application submitted Nov 15, 2022
Medical Updated Nov 23, 2022
Approval Dec 7, 2022

Timeline was not too far off from the 20 calendar days processing time. Wish everyone applying the very best!