+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Archana5

Nov 18, 2022
If you search through the forum, you'll see that it is highly advisable to wait for the GCMS notes before reapplying. Is it possible to reapply without them and be approved? Sure, you'll also see this for yourself in the forum.

The thing is, the GCMS notes could have very valuable information as to what specific part of your application did not convince the officer. If you know this, your second application could have a higher chance of approval. Also, note that the GCMS notes take time (around 90 days currently). Lastly, it is also possible for your notes to don't contain very useful information but usually, they do.
Yes I think right now, there is no other option either give up or apply for gcms and wait to reapply. Would do the latter and apply for gcms.Thankyou! Also, can an internation student apply gcms on the ATIP I see only PR or someone in canada can, am I understanding something wrong here?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Yes I think right now, there is no other option either give up or apply for gcms and wait to reapply. Would do the latter and apply for gcms.Thankyou! Also, can an internation student apply gcms on the ATIP I see only PR or someone in canada can, am I understanding something wrong here?
I think directly through the ATIP service, only Canadian residents / citizens can apply. If you know anybody in Canada, you can sign an authorization and they can apply on your behalf. If not, there are online services that can apply on your behalf but they charge a little bit more.

Archana5

Nov 18, 2022
I think directly through the ATIP service, only Canadian residents / citizens can apply. If you know anybody in Canada, you can sign an authorization and they can apply on your behalf. If not, there are online services that can apply on your behalf but they charge a little bit more.
I am a canadian PR, so I think I can apply for my sister but what's he authorization letter?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I am a canadian PR, so I think I can apply for my sister but what's he authorization letter?
If I remember correctly, once you start the process, you have to declare if you are doing the request on behalf of somebody else and they have a form that your sister has to fill out, print and manually sign. Then, you upload the form.

Archana5

Nov 18, 2022
If I remember correctly, once you start the process, you have to declare if you are doing the request on behalf of somebody else and they have a form that your sister has to fill out, print and manually sign. Then, you upload the form.
Thankyou,that helps.

rmn78!

Aug 23, 2022
Anybody applied for Conestoga College on this forum? How long does it take for Offer letter from Conestoga College?
I have been waiting for a month now. My agent isn’t responding to my questions either.

lucy2586

Nov 19, 2022
After a rejection after 4.5 months, I reapplied for the SP, SoWP and kid's visitor visa under SDS on 6 Oct. Got another rejection on 22 Oct on same ground (Purpose of visit not consistent....). I had shown my own fixed and movable assets in India along with CA certificate. Now I have applied only for my SP. Hope this time it would get through.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Can I read your Study Plan for the second application?

Googo

Sep 30, 2022
Hi guys
I applied for my study visa(online) on 28th September 2022 from India
Biometric 6th October 2022
Medical updated on 23rd October but rolled back by 25th October
I don’t know why this happened but I would like to know how much time will it take to get any decision now
Did you get update?

Shazam7

Sep 29, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear that. Can I read your Study Plan for the second application?
Broadly I mentioned my 10 years of IT experience & formal education and linked it to my plan to join a reputed B-school in India after the PhD. Also spelled out the scope for better employment opportunities in corporate as India is an IT hub. Reasons for choosing a B school in Canada for the program were also mentioned.

nelsun3327

Oct 28, 2022
SDS INDIA,
Upfront medical: 06 Oct
Applied: 20 Oct
Medical passed: 08 Nov
No updates on eligibility review
Refused: 22 Nov
Reason for refusal: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Reactions: U5Man5

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
SDS INDIA,
Reason for refusal: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Hi Nelsun. Can you state your profile please?

U5Man5

Nov 13, 2022
SDS INDIA,
Guess too little time to reapply now. I am waiting for decision.
SDS Pakistan
Medical Passed: 9 Nov
So far I am not receiving any update on eligibility review.
I hope I get through

liberty_guy

Nov 2, 2022
Guess too little time to reapply now. I am waiting for decision.
SDS Pakistan
Medical Passed: 9 Nov
So far I am not receiving any update on eligibility review.
I hope I get through
eligibility review will be approved the same day as a result, so there is no need to wait.

Gunjan5658

Nov 24, 2022
eligibility review will be approved the same day as a result, so there is no need to wait.
Kindly help me!! I applied for 2year graduate program starting on 9th january,2023. My visa stamping is from 17/11/22 - 9th january,2023. Is this a stamping error as visa is issued for the length of program + 90days???? Kindly help me what to do ?? Moreover mine case is of deferment( may intake) as I didn’t get a seat confirmation mail from university because of delay in visa stamping. Please help me i also raised webform today..

Gunjan5658

Nov 24, 2022

Kindly help me!! I applied for 2year graduate program starting on 9th january,2023. My visa stamping is from 17/11/22 - 9th january,2023. Is this a stamping error as visa is issued for the length of program + 90days???? Kindly help me what to do ?? Moreover mine case is of deferment( may intake) as I didn’t get a seat confirmation mail from university because of delay in visa stamping. Please help me i also raised webform today..