+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Same happening with me, I applied on 22nd July and 23 july my UCI got updated...after that no updates at all...i sent two webforms they dont even reply...they are focused more on afghans and ukraine peopl more and giving them visa in 14 standard days....as i read on ircc twitter statement...its like you are saving few people by drowning other people like us...I sent a webform for emergency use for ukraine only and told my situation amd they replied in one day that sorry we read your information but it is not related to ukraine emergency please refer to general webform.... exactly where they don't reply.... I'm a software engineer and according to my math I feel their chinook software is not presenting re-applications to the visa officer..its filtering out our application because its think we are not priority as we are already refused once.
This is so true. The whole world waits while they are processing Ukrainian applications, most of which do not even go to Canada, but doing it "just in case, because why not?"

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Now it’s official..
https://t.co/lNxkNrj6Mp

https://immigrationnewscanada.ca/important-update-by-ircc-for-fall-study-visa-applicants/

"We urge students who are still waiting the outcome of their visa applications at this stage to contact their Designated Learning Institution in Canada to discuss options should they be unable to arrive in time for the start of classes."
Pathetic. It took them - how many months? - to state the obvious about SDS. And the have put it on the students to defer their studies at the risk of losing their admissions? Yet, they are already approving Jan 2023 applicants and tossing aside family applications, re-applications, mature applicants and basically everyone who is not straight out of high school.

Reactions: mtosan

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
No updates after reapplying, even my biometrics did not getting updated yet..in my new gckey.. I'm too anxious as my class will start on 6th September and my course isn't available in Jan23 or May23..
In july they have rejected almost everyone applied through Non-SDS including myself and few people I know.
Till when should I wait? As college says they will not refund any fees after 10th September.
Don't forget to ask for a refund before 10 September!

Reactions: Abhisms0

AviralSharma

Jun 3, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
Pathetic. It took them - how many months? - to state the obvious about SDS. And the have put it on the students to defer their studies at the risk of losing their admissions? Yet, they are already approving Jan 2023 applicants and tossing aside family applications, re-applications, mature applicants and basically everyone who is not straight out of high school.
Additionally, it is blatant lying and manipulation. Non-SDS is taking less than two weeks in most cases, yet they state SDS is faster, which requires a large amount of fund allocation from the students, essentially making that money useless for us while the colleges/universities and Canadian banks use it for their own purposes. If they came up with SDS to ensure faster processing and less documentation then why does it take 12 weeks in comparison to Non SDS.

Meghna001

Jul 10, 2022
I have deferred my intake to Jan’23 after anxiously waiting for >100 days.
My consultant believes that I will receive an answer in a couple days but I did not want to take a chance. Does anyone know, though, that in case I do hear back on my profile in a couple days, will the college be willing to revert my intake from Jan to Sep?
I had someone call the college in Canada and they said that while there are slim chances of that happening, but we can try. Ofcourse this was the regular customer care number, not the international student cell. Does anyone here have any idea?

Reactions: LeeLe

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
I have deferred my intake to Jan’23 after anxiously waiting for >100 days.
My consultant believes that I will receive an answer in a couple days but I did not want to take a chance. Does anyone know, though, that in case I do hear back on my profile in a couple days, will the college be willing to revert my intake from Jan to Sep?
I had someone call the college in Canada and they said that while there are slim chances of that happening, but we can try. Ofcourse this was the regular customer care number, not the international student cell. Does anyone here have any idea?
after deffer is processed you will have to go in jan intake

Ssh129

Aug 19, 2022
Hi everyone,
My study visa application approved yesterday
File submitted 1 June
Biometric 8 June
Approval 18 august
My medical is still not updated
eligibility review still says we are reviewing your eligibility.

So guys stay hopeful, I didn't receive any update since I submitted my application.

skyd

Jul 5, 2022
I got my PPR today.
Hi,
I submitted my application ( SDS from India, Mumbai ) on 14th June, Biometrics done and updated on 20th June, after that no updates. Up until yesterday my application status showed "Your action is required" but today it got updated to "Submitted" ( no email received though ), does anyone has any idea what does this status update is about? Does this mean they started working on my application? Bit confused...
Hi all, it gives me immense happiness to share that I got my PPR today. Medical updated on 12th Aug after that around 6 pm IST today I got my PPR. Wishing good luck to all the applicants!!

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
One of my friend who re-applied under Non-SDS 2nd time on 10th june after getting rejected on 31st may under non sds...just received ppr today after 69 days of silence..he did not even uploaded medical nor requested by anyone.. directly received ppr...from new delhi, india.
But My cousin lodged application on 1st june SDS did not even medical request has come..total silence after biometric update