+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
Exactly too.. I find it so stupid when they say you won't return.. and then they will advertise that Canada is inviting you to settle! Their economy is depended on the money we bring in to their country..
All should boycott canada...as it is becoming very frustrating now.. let their labour shortage increase till the time they start giving free sponsorships or free Tution fees like some other European countries..even Germany giving free education..this hype of canada all over the world making visa chances very low now .. almost a NO to get the visa now...this is the reason I dropped plan to go USA because they rejected me for nothing for a tourist visa sponsored by my employer..I mean what proof you guys want...keep our one kidney as security and give us back when we come back to our home country if you cant risk giving visa to students also.

RealMike101

Jul 22, 2022
One of my friend who re-applied under Non-SDS 2nd time on 10th june after getting rejected on 31st may under non sds...just received ppr today after 69 days of silence..he did not even uploaded medical nor requested by anyone.. directly received ppr...from new delhi, india.
But My cousin lodged application on 1st june SDS did not even medical request has come..total silence after biometric update
This really mean without medical examination, can get PPR, I pray my case fall on this, because I haven’t receive any medical request letter and it’s 53days I submitted my application now.

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
Hi everyone,
My study visa application approved yesterday
File submitted 1 June
Biometric 8 June
Approval 18 august
My medical is still not updated
eligibility review still says we are reviewing your eligibility.

So guys stay hopeful, I didn't receive any update since I submitted my application.
CONGRATS... did you raise a web-form before?

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
I just got an update after 28 days of lodging application.. medical has been passed as of 19th August 2022.
Does this mean any chances of acceptance? This is my 2nd application.
As I have only 15 days left for classes start..(6th September)
P.s - My biometrics still not updated.

Reactions: phoenix197

Djangounchained

Sep 2, 2021
I just got an update after 28 days of lodging application.. medical has been passed as of 19th August 2022.
Does this mean any chances of acceptance? This is my 2nd application.
As I have only 15 days left for classes start..(6th September)
P.s - My biometrics still not updated.
Same guy in his previous comment, asking us to boycott canada, and now he is asking for chances of acceptance..?
Boycott gang, itni hypocrisy late kaha se ho…?

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
Same guy in his previous comment, asking us to boycott canada, and now he is asking for chances of acceptance..?
Boycott gang, itni hypocrisy late kaha se ho…?
Yes bro because I'm stuck in middle... Try to be in my shoe and you will feel the frustration..neither they saying Accepted nor they saying rejected and putting all applications on hold.
And trust me when I got rejected from usa visa only once in 2016 , I boycott usa from my life and didn't applied again till now..and if canada will reject me this time, I will invest my refunded money and my remaining energy in other country..like Dubai or Germany... atleast they don't reject indians in bulk with illogical decisions..

Mick2315

Aug 13, 2022
I had my file submitted on 28th May, Biometrics got updated on 2nd June 22. Medical was updated on 20 June, post that I haven’t received any update. I filed it under SDS. Should I expect any response or like there isn’t any chance ?

therealme

Aug 3, 2022
is it ok to raise a webform to ircc everyday? I sent them a webform regarding my study permit every week. 2 weeks until my flight and not an update from ircc every since my submission

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
I had my file submitted on 28th May, Biometrics got updated on 2nd June 22. Medical was updated on 20 June, post that I haven’t received any update. I filed it under SDS. Should I expect any response or like there isn’t any chance ?
Expect your Visa by 25th August or before if all goes well..SDS Taking not less than 84 days after biometric..

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
is it ok to raise a webform to ircc everyday? I sent them a webform regarding my study permit every week. 2 weeks until my flight and not an update from ircc every since my submission
Message them on twitter everyday..they respond..I have messaged for my application continuously on twitter and 2 days after my file starts processing.

AlphaOne

Jul 18, 2022
Message them on twitter everyday..they respond..I have messaged for my application continuously on twitter and 2 days after my file starts processing.
How do you get in touch with IRCC on Twitter regarding your application? Can you share some details/ tips

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
How do you get in touch with IRCC on Twitter regarding your application? Can you share some details/ tips
Add them on twitter first and then DM them...and if they find your case urgent you will luckily get response..I got their response 2 times.. remember to send your application number with message.

Reactions: Pradeep_Raj_24