+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

therealme

Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone, I am applying under SDS application and it is truly getting more and more stressing.

Application submit: June 7th
Biometrics uploaded: June 7th (I travelled to Canada before in 2018)
Medical exam: no updates

Everything else have no updates ever since. My first class starts in September 6th, don't know if I should defer my admission....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I am applying under SDS application and it is truly getting more and more stressing.

Everything else have no updates ever since. My first class starts in September 6th, don't know if I should defer my admission....
Consider deferring within next two weeks if you need medical and haven’t started eligibility review

Reactions: therealme

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Classes start day is 6th September, what will be the latest date to report University? Application 11th May, Bio on 17, Med updated on 21 July then waiting ... Review not started yet...
It's different for every college/university. Ask them & they will provide you with a deadline.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hello here;

Applying for SP from China for Fall Intake 2022

Application : June 26, 2022
Biometrics uploaded: June 27, 2022 (from my 2017 application)
Additional file request: August 2, 2022
Additional file submitted: August 2, 2022

Medicals :Not required yet
Eligibility: Under Review (July 15, 2022)
Background: In-process
Final decision: Application in Progress.
Are you applying via SDS? I applied in China via SDS on May 8, still no decision.

Last edited:

RealMike101

Jul 22, 2022
Are you applying via SDS? I applied in China via SDS on May 8, still no decision.
I am not sure if my application fall under SDS, as there is no option to select if SDS or not, but with the way my application is going it seem that it fall under SDS, as my eligibility review start almost after 10days of my submission.

Jul 28, 2022
I am not sure if my application fall under SDS, as there is no option to select if SDS or not, but with the way my application is going it seem that it fall under SDS, as my eligibility review start almost after 10days of my submission.
It should be under SDS category if u did submit ur qualified IELTS record without financial proof tho

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
In today's news of random IRCC processing procedure, many June applicants have started getting their PPR.
Although the number is small as of now, wouldn't be surprised if IRCC just moved past May-end to process mid-June first.

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022

I', also in similar situation.. seems I've to defer

Jun 1, 2022
I applied for study permit via SDS on 05/31. After getting medical updated on June for me and july for my wife we received no updates for a while so I submitted a web form to the office handling our application and the next day our application was approved. Received PPR on 08/03

Jul 28, 2022
I applied for study permit via SDS on 05/31. After getting medical updated on June for me and july for my wife we received no updates for a while so I submitted a web form to the office handling our application and the next day our application was approved. Received PPR on 08/03
did they send an email to reply ur web form query before approval?

Mayank_Choudhary

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
In today's news of random IRCC processing procedure, many June applicants have started getting their PPR.
Although the number is small as of now, wouldn't be surprised if IRCC just moved past May-end to process mid-June first.
I'm also seeing some early May and then those who applied around the 28th of May getting their results. I thought they were random before but now, they're all over the place. I was a little less panicked before because I was seeing them move through weeks but now, they're picking random dates and it's making me anxious.

Reactions: parrots