+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Mhamzah

Jul 4, 2022
Deferring to the May intake with all the delays, doesn't seem like a terrible option. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though. If you have the mail, should be easy enough to convince them. Also try to find emails of higher authorities like the HoD of your course/department and loop them into the conversation if it is not going in a suitable direction.
Yeah, and im also planning to call the college directly tomorrow and explain to them everything in detail
Another question, lets say I do defer to may intake, would it result in my current visa application getting cancelled or can i upload the new LOA if it comes in time? My eligibility review hasnt started yet and only have biometrics updated.
If i do get my ppr after deferral, what should my next steps be?

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hey folks, waiting along with you all. SDS application.
Application submission: 24th May
Biometrics given: 30th May
Medical was given upfront, passed: 8th July.

No other update apart from this. The biometrics bit on the application status says that they have not received my fingerprints but I know my biometrics are uploaded because it shows under applicant information. For a while under application status it said " Your action required", till it finally changed to "Submitted" in mid June.
Where did you apply from?

Reevee

Jul 18, 2022
Hey folks, waiting along with you all. SDS application.
Application submission: 24th May
Biometrics given: 30th May
Medical was given upfront, passed: 8th July.

No other update apart from this. The biometrics bit on the application status says that they have not received my fingerprints but I know my biometrics are uploaded because it shows under applicant information. For a while under application status it said " Your action required", till it finally changed to "Submitted" in mid June.
I have a similar timeline. SDS applicant.

Application submission: 25th May

Biometrics given and updated: 2 June

Medical given: 7 May, still waiting to be uploaded.

Let me know if you get any further updates!

Axaypanchal

Jul 17, 2022
Hi,
Similar timelime, mine is 14th June. What is your application status? Mine got updated from "Your action is required" to "Submitted" day before yesterday.
Mine is still showing under process. There is no update till today. Hope for the getting update by mid august. if you get any answer from ircc then keep posted.

visam

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah, and im also planning to call the college directly tomorrow and explain to them everything in detail
Another question, lets say I do defer to may intake, would it result in my current visa application getting cancelled or can i upload the new LOA if it comes in time? My eligibility review hasnt started yet and only have biometrics updated.
If i do get my ppr after deferral, what should my next steps be?
Hi I'm also in a similar situation, I am considering deferral as an option if I don't see any movement at end of August. What should I do when I get the PPR but have already deferred? Whats steps should I take?

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Heard rather reducing the backlog, it has increased by 220,00 over all and crossed 2.6 M pending cases with IRCC.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Hi I'm also in a similar situation, I am considering deferral as an option if I don't see any movement at end of August. What should I do when I get the PPR but have already deferred? Whats steps should I take?
Both are independent to each other, if you get PPR get stamping done. And if already deferred to Jan, then go ahead and join in Jan unless your college or university still hasn't moved you.
Hold your decision until for last min.

Reactions: Fab100 and visam