+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
I applied SP, SOWP and SP for my son last May 4.

no updates
Philippines? We applied May 18, biometrics on May 24. The status changed to medical passed on June 29 for SP and July 5 for SOWP.

I read that for some applicants the status doesn’t change at all until the VO makes a decision—i.e., the VO might already be working on the file but didn’t bother to update GCKey. It’s possible that it’s what happening with your application since we submitted ours later.

merwynd0810

Jul 17, 2022
Hey folks, waiting along with you all. SDS application.
Application submission: 24th May
Biometrics given: 30th May
Medical was given upfront, passed: 8th July.

No other update apart from this. The biometrics bit on the application status says that they have not received my fingerprints but I know my biometrics are uploaded because it shows under applicant information. For a while under application status it said " Your action required", till it finally changed to "Submitted" in mid June.

Reactions: LeeLe

Mhamzah

Jul 4, 2022
I have applied for visa on 8th july, biometrics updated on 14th july,
My college, St lawrence college, kingston , asked me to send visa by 15th july or send them biometrics instruction letter to extend this date.
I sent the regional office twice, didnt get any reply, today i got an email from the college saying my offer letter is revoked and i have to apply for a refund(they keep 2350cad) or a deferall by august 2.
I sent the college a letter explaining how ive already sent them emails about extension of this 15th july date, lets hope for the best and hope i dont have to defer to may intake.

merwynd0810

Jul 17, 2022
I have applied for visa on 8th july, biometrics updated on 14th july,
My college, St lawrence college, kingston , asked me to send visa by 15th july or send them biometrics instruction letter to extend this date.
I sent the regional office twice, didnt get any reply, today i got an email from the college saying my offer letter is revoked and i have to apply for a refund(they keep 2350cad) or a deferall by august 2.
I sent the college a letter explaining how ive already sent them emails about extension of this 15th july date, lets hope for the best and hope i dont have to defer to may intake.
Deferring to the May intake with all the delays, doesn't seem like a terrible option. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though. If you have the mail, should be easy enough to convince them. Also try to find emails of higher authorities like the HoD of your course/department and loop them into the conversation if it is not going in a suitable direction.

Reactions: Mhamzah