+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hi Friends, my SP was refused.

Biometric completed : June 20, 2022 - (Blore-India), Medical passed : Aug 11, 2022,
Review of eligibility, Final decision : 13 Sep 2022: Refusal

My Background: Aged 19, A Levels, secured admission for BEng (Computers) in Concordia, Montreal, IELTS :7, ample funds.

Refusal Reason :
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

Reapplied Today with Justification.
Hey there! Have you re-applied without any additional documents? While it is ok to write more explaining your situation in your letter, I think the IRCC is looking into the legal proof (documents) to support every point of your application. So, I guess you have to give them more documents if the first application did not have enough of them. How do you feel about this?

Reactions: Navi Dhaliwal

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
A question to all those who've already received their student permits:

I checked my GCKey today and even though I received my PPR a month ago, I saw that I still need to submit a form called IMM 5257. Is anyone else also seeing this? If yes, are you submitting it despite having your visa or are you ignoring it?

Here's a screenshot.
I can see it in my optional section as well with same date. Have you got your passport stamped?

Mayank_Choudhary

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can see it in my optional section as well with same date. Have you got your passport stamped?
Yes; a whole month ago. I'm being told it's a glitch that's occurred after their last system maintenance or something. Apparantly, everyone has been given till the 8th of Oct to fill it out and upload but this doc is not mandatory + it wasn't in the doc checklist when I first applied. Very confused.

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
File lodged on 24th May.
Still awaiting update from IRCC.

How to upload an additional document which can help the already filed visa application?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
File lodged on 24th May.
Still awaiting update from IRCC.

How to upload an additional document which can help the already filed visa application?
Hey, try the webform. I've used it twice to upload additional documents, but have no idea how the IRCC treated those, haven't gotten their reply on those webforms. Other than that, there is nothing else you can do I guess

Reactions: Ad123j

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
Hey, try the webform. I've used it twice to upload additional documents, but have no idea how the IRCC treated those, haven't gotten their reply on those webforms. Other than that, there is nothing else you can do I guess
ok, thank you.

aqel_alaa

Sep 19, 2022
palestine / gaza strip
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Amman office / Ankara office
File Transfer...
27/07/2022
Med's Request
27/07/2022
Welcome
I applied for a tourist visa online on 27/07/2022 and until now I have not received a response.
Knowing that I hold a Palestinian passport

Mayank_Choudhary

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Has your passport been stamped too? I'm probably going to not do anything about it. I saw today that the due date changed. With each passing day, the due date gets pushed by another day. I'm assuming it has to be a glitch of some sort.

Fab100

Jul 6, 2022
Hey there! Have you re-applied without any additional documents? While it is ok to write more explaining your situation in your letter, I think the IRCC is looking into the legal proof (documents) to support every point of your application. So, I guess you have to give them more documents if the first application did not have enough of them. How do you feel about this?
Hi, I reapplied on 15th Sep with a detailed statement of explanation. In the Fee section on the form initially I mentioned the available fund as CAD10k, this time I changed it to total of 4 years Fee + 1 year GIC. No additional docs.