+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCYLLA

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Pls can I request for a private chat with well grounded member like Scylla..... I will appreciate if it is possible

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Pls can I request for a private chat with well grounded member like Scylla..... I will appreciate if it is possible
I'm not an immigration lawyer and your situation is complex. I don't have the knowledge help you. At this point you need to be working with a very good immigration lawyer. If don't like the lawyer you have now - then find a new one as soon as you can.

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hello @scylla . I understand that you have been helping a lot of people on this forum and your services match no less than that of a knowledgeable immigration lawyer.
Now, regarding my case, i am in k8nd of a fix. I recently got my CoPR after having applied my PR application through a representative. The CoPR has 3 mistakes 1. my height
2. place of birth (appears truncated)
3. Major one - the last entry date mentioned on the copr is that of my second last trip to canada and not of the very last one as I have had few trips to Canada in the past preceding my PR application date.
Please clarify if there are going to be any issues regarding these concerns at the port of entry.
Thanks

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hello @scylla . I understand that you have been helping a lot of people on this forum and your services match no less than that of a knowledgeable immigration lawyer.
Now, regarding my case, i am in k8nd of a fix. I recently got my CoPR after having applied my PR application through a representative. The CoPR has 3 mistakes 1. my height
3. Major one - the last entry date mentioned on the copr is that of my second last trip to canada and not of the very last one as I have had few trips to Canada in the past preceding my PR application date.
Please clarify if there are going to be any issues regarding these concerns at the port of entry.
Thanks
Height mentioned is 2 cm less.
Place of birth has last 2 characters missing

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks
So you didn’t notice those mistakes when you signed the CoPR? Or your representative didn’t make it clear for you?