+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

School for my daughter!

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Truck driver is classified as NOC C so not classed as a high skilled job for PR purposes

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=7&val1=7511&ver=16&_ga=2.185468969.1082023109.1528691875-761034813.1528691875

You will need to find a skilled job yourself classified as A,B, 0 yourself so you need to find a job role with that classification in the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
Thanks for the useful links.
I don't understand that he is eligible for PR or not? On the basis of heavy vehicle driver.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for the useful links.
I don't understand that he is eligible for PR or not? On the basis of heavy vehicle driver.
Again, you are going to need to do that research yourself. No one on the forum can tell you if he qualifies for PR or not. If you can't understand what to look for, then you should consider hiring someone to help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He might not even get an sowp while you are a student. That is not guaranteed. Many spouses are refused. Many children are also refused but you already had a TRV. You have to show that you can support your family if he doesn't get a job for quite a while. The process can take 4 months. Sometimes more, sometimes less. He would also have to take whatever training and/or exams are needed and pay for them nd then find a job. I think you need to do a lot more research on the whole process as well as what options are available if you want to become a PR. Working or studying in Canada doesn't automatically lead to PR.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
He might not even get an sowp while you are a student. That is not guaranteed. Many spouses are refused. Many children are also refused but you already had a TRV. You have to show that you can support your family if he doesn't get a job for quite a while. The process can take 4 months. Sometimes more, sometimes less. He would also have to take whatever training and/or exams are needed and pay for them nd then find a job. I think you need to do a lot more research on the whole process as well as what options are available if you want to become a PR. Working or studying in Canada doesn't automatically lead to PR.
Alright ,
Yea i know what you mentioned . He is already doing a business .that SOWP is just a option or opportunity for moving in Canada . It will take long process. however, we try all best options and terms . SOWP is also a temporary visa like TRV .so need to convince visa officers that he have strong ties in back home country and financial abilities to support our stay in canada.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
We are in contact with lawerys and consultants in Canada .
We definitely take their advise before taking any step .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should be doing some research yourself. Many will mislead you or are not informed themselves. You are planning on moving and spending a large amount of money without knowing if and how you can get PR.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
You should be doing some research yourself. Many will mislead you or are not informed themselves. You are planning on moving and spending a large amount of money without knowing if and how you can get PR.
Yea we spending alot obviously .
Asking on forums is kind a collecting information from others experience .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You don't even know the basics yet. You need to be reading the government immigration pages and making a plan. Then you can ask questions if you don't know stuff. You don't even know how to become a PR and how long it may take.