canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No, dear i haven't contact them.
I am thinking i will ask there on immigration counter in airport for options related to the kids. I will apply in land for husband SOWP, and kids .
Whats your opinion
Are you already in Canada? If not, when you enter Canada with your kids, ask CBSA to issue them Visitor Records to match the validity of your study permit.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If your kids have visit visa they will be provided with visitor records only.
My only concern is that your study permit/visa is until 2020 and there TRV is until 2019.
I suggest you to speak or write to IRCC or the Canadian embassy in our home country to ensure that there TRV is in line with your study permit/visa, before you move out of your country
If you are working through a consultant ask him about that
The validity of the TRV has nothing to do with status in Canada.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Are you already in Canada? If not, when you enter Canada with your kids, ask CBSA to issue them Visitor Records to match the validity of your study permit.
No i am not in Canada.i am traveling next month with my kids and husband. I will apply for husband SOWP when i arrived .but husband will return back to country of residence .
But my kids will stay with me. We all have TRV valid.2019
My question is
1: how kids can stay and study with me till my study permit expire on 2020.
2: if i ask CBSA and tell them kids will stay with me and study here. How they respond to that?
3 : does i need to renew and valid my TRV when it expired. Even i have study permit valid. I can apply inland for me and family for TRV? Or have to apply in back residence country.
Thanks n regard

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No i am not in Canada.i am traveling next month with my kids and husband. I will apply for husband SOWP when i arrived .but husband will return back to country of residence .
But my kids will stay with me. We all have TRV valid.2019
My question is
1: how kids can stay and study with me till my study permit expire on 2020.
2: if i ask CBSA and tell them kids will stay with me and study here. How they respond to that?
3 : does i need to renew and valid my TRV when it expired. Even i have study permit valid. I can apply inland for me and family for TRV? Or have to apply in back residence country.
Thanks n regard
1. As I already said, you request the VRs when entering.

2. They will respond by issuing the VRs.

3. It is smart to always have a valid TRV but not necessary to remain in Canada. You can apply from within Canada. Your children would need to apply by paper to the LA office or their home country office.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
1. As I already said, you request the VRs when entering.

2. They will respond by issuing the VRs.

3. It is smart to always have a valid TRV but not necessary to remain in Canada. You can apply from within Canada. Your children would need to apply by paper to the LA office or their home country office.
Thank you .
And yes we can apply through LA office . We have valid USA visa's.So can travel if required

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Travel won't be required. They will not need interviews for the children and the passports can be mailed.
Okay thanks .
Sir, my husband is eligible for SOWP with my study permit, So when we can apply,Should we wait for my classes to start. He already have TRV .But want to change in SOWP.
Moreover , When i go for PGWP. Can he also eligible at that time for Renewal or new SOWP?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay thanks .
Sir, my husband is eligible for SOWP with my study permit, So when we can apply,Should we wait for my classes to start. He already have TRV .But want to change in SOWP.
Moreover , When i go for PGWP. Can he also eligible at that time for Renewal or new SOWP?
Not a sir.

He can apply whenever he wants.

You must have a NOC A, B or 0 job for him to qualify for an OWP based on your PGWP.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Not a sir.

He can apply whenever he wants.

You must have a NOC A, B or 0 job for him to qualify for an OWP based on your PGWP.
What is NOC A,B or 0 ?
He have heavy vehicle licence. Which is quite demanded in canada. He is in contact with transport companies which have offer for him.He may start his own business later too.
How much hour he need to work on OSWP to eligible for PR .

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Also a sowp is not guaranteed when your spouse is a student. You are allowed to apply.
He is not studying . He is doing business .
But in future planning to work in Canada . So ,how far this OSWP help him to eligible for PR.
AS i told you he has skill. So ,on skilled base he can apply for PR?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What is NOC A,B or 0 ?
He have heavy vehicle licence. Which is quite demanded in canada. He is in contact with transport companies which have offer for him.He may start his own business later too.
It means skilled. You must have a skilled job for your spouse to qualify for an OWP based on your PGWP.

You will need to research PR requirements yourself.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What is NOC A,B or 0 ?
Truck driver is classified as NOC C so not classed as a high skilled job for PR purposes

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=7&val1=7511&ver=16&_ga=2.185468969.1082023109.1528691875-761034813.1528691875

You will need to find a skilled job yourself classified as A,B, 0 yourself so you need to find a job role with that classification in the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html