+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A - Not validating

karlos_macca

Oct 25, 2016
Hi all,
Anyone else have problems validating it Schedule A?

It keeps highlighting dates in my personal history, as if there are gaps, but I keep checking and they are in order and no gaps.

Also, it won't let me select "Ongoing" as it greys out the "To" section which then turns into an error when validating

What could be an issue?

JenTex

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
I had the same issue. I tried on 3 different computers and even played around with the dates to try and make SOMETHING work. I have no gaps in history and everything is in order from the most current. I read where some people had trouble and resolved it by putting the current date as the end date instead of selecting "ongoing". This, however, didn't work for me. I was unable to save it. The print option was disabled so I couldn't even print it. They updated the form sometime in January and I hoped they had fixed all the bugs but I AM STILL having the same issue. Very frustrating. The update did however enable me to save and print the form. So I ended up mailing it in as I already had my police clearance anyways. If they request that I upload the Schedule A (as I have seen that they are doing even if you mail a hardcopy), I will make one last attempt to validate. If it won't validate, I will just have to upload it unvalidated. I'm kind of out of options at this point. I can't make it do something that it won't.

waitingforPPR

May 28, 2014
karlos_macca said:
Hi all,
Anyone else have problems validating it Schedule A?

It keeps highlighting dates in my personal history, as if there are gaps, but I keep checking and they are in order and no gaps.

Also, it won't let me select "Ongoing" as it greys out the "To" section which then turns into an error when validating

What could be an issue?
try downloading a new copy of the form and fill it. Also don't try to print it unless you want to send a hard copy.

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
I wasn't able to validate the form at all, I downloaded the form again, filled it from scratch, validated it and it said "yes" in the "for office use only" section and then saved it, but when I check the form again, it said "no" in the same section.. however was able to uploaded the same and I raised a tech issue explaining the problem via gckey.. it's indeed frustrating!!!!!!

shohel2017

May 31, 2017
canada mississuaga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapur
Hi, i have the same problem. I validate and was fine when I save it. but when I open it again say NO validate it! WTF!!! how you guys solve it
Hi hellis, have you used LATEST adobe? first i have validate it shows yes. then i have save it and also modified some again validate it says yes. try new version of adobe mine works that way.i have play arround with it 4 days . it was frustrating .

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
We ended up taking one of the jobs out and adding it on a separate piece of paper. The only way we could get it to validate. No issues and they have had it for over a month

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi hellis, have you used LATEST adobe? first i have validate it shows yes. then i have save it and also modified some again validate it says yes. try new version of adobe mine works that way.i have play arround with it 4 days . it was frustrating .
That's funny but I am suggesting to do the opposite.:D

I use the old version of Adobe Reader 11.0.09. due to the incompatibility of El Captain OS and new Adobe Reader (it doesn't produce barcodes)
And I had no issues with validation so far. So, it also might be a solution to your problem.

shohel2017

May 31, 2017
canada mississuaga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapur
That's funny but I am suggesting to do the opposite.:D

I use the old version of Adobe Reader 11.0.09. due to the incompatibility of El Captain OS and new Adobe Reader (it doesn't produce barcodes)
And I had no issues with validation so far. So, it also might be a solution to your problem.[/QUOTE

Hi ,
the problem is solved. :)

Romeoelvira27

Jun 23, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
19-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-06- 2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07- 2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
21-01- 2017
Interview........
n/a
Please anyone help me how to upload on my GCKey account the eIMM5669E which is new June 2017 form. I find it very hard aside from when you validate it shows successful however on the top side is NO. Please help. Thank you

Romeoelvira27

Jun 23, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
19-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-06- 2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07- 2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
21-01- 2017
Interview........
n/a
how did u upload it to your link account or gckey account? I find it so hard. May i ask for help? Thank you