+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A IMM 5669

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys ,when you received schedule a request, have you noticed the vo serial number ? Mine is DS14*** what about yours ? Maybe some of us sharing the same visa officer

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys ,when you received schedule a request, have you noticed the vo serial number ? Mine is DS14*** what about yours ? Maybe some of us sharing the same visa officer
The Request Letter and email notification I received do not provide a VO serial number unfortunately.

Sep 25, 2019
I want to point out something people clearly didn't notice here. The electronic form is edition IMM 5669 (11-2018) E (says on the bottom left of the form) whereas the edition which requires you to print it and sign in ink is IMM 5669 (06-2019) E. Maybe in practice it doesn't make a difference with IRCC/CIC, but USCIS (U.S.) for example prefers and sometimes, requires the later (latest) edition of a form, always.

I simply printed out the later (06-2019) edition, signed it in ink, scanned it to PDF, and appended another PDF (extra sheet typed in Word) to this PDF.

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Similar situation for myself: AOR Sep 8th (2018) - CEC Inland.

Received a Request Letter on August 13th to complete two Schedule A's (one for me and one for dependant) and to pay for the RPRF. Submitted on August 17th.

I have spoken to agents a few times since then:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed **I was stuck in almost a Criminality screening - they mentioned they were waiting on responses from external organizations for a long time but is now passed
Additional documents have been reviewed
Security: in progress - hoping I don't get dropped into Comprehensive SS as this will likely push my application to 18+ months - awaiting CBSA Notes requested on Sep 5th, 2019.
Medicals: September 12, 2019 - They passed my medical exam again (extension)

Cheers,
Hey guys,

Just a heads up I received a letter (via email) to attend a permanent residence interview next week.

It's looking like the journey is coming to a close...

Best of luck to everyone.

My timeline is above.

Cheers,

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Guys,

If you are filling the form by hand, what YEAR and MONTH do you write in the address history for the current address? Do I write ONGOING/PRESENT or today's date?

Also, have you written the family name of your mother at birth or current family name (same as father)?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I want to point out something people clearly didn't notice here. The electronic form is edition IMM 5669 (11-2018) E (says on the bottom left of the form) whereas the edition which requires you to print it and sign in ink is IMM 5669 (06-2019) E. Maybe in practice it doesn't make a difference with IRCC/CIC, but USCIS (U.S.) for example prefers and sometimes, requires the later (latest) edition of a form, always.

I simply printed out the later (06-2019) edition, signed it in ink, scanned it to PDF, and appended another PDF (extra sheet typed in Word) to this PDF.
HI did you get your PR?
I got same ADRs as you got..

Sep 25, 2019
HI did you get your PR?
I got same ADRs as you got..
Hi,
I meant to update the forum, yes I finally did on Valentine's Day 2020 :D Here's the timeline:

Timeline:
April 3, 2019
ITA received ~next day of submitting profile.
April 15, 2019: Application Submitted
April 16, 2019: AoR/acknowledgement of receipt
Background check set to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
May 27, 2019: Medical Passed/R10 OK'd/Recommendation Pass (as per GCMS)
Same day background check status set to: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
May 28th 2019: Biometrics Requested: Biometric submitted same day. Completed May 29th 2019 according to IRCC/CIC.
Sep 21, 2019: Suspected IP2: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Sep 23, 2019: Additional Documents Requested:
1. CV/Resume
2. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS (details about thesis/PhD/supervisors) - was not applicable to me and I wrote so.
Sep 24, 2019: ADR submitted ^.
Sep 25th: Additional Documents status changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. BG remains in progress.
September 27, 2019: Additional Documents Requested again :// (now I'm getting annoyed)
1. Schedule A - a separate, newly completed, bearing an original signature
2. IMM5562 Supplementary Information Your Travels
Oct 2, 2019: Submitted ADR #2 ^
As a courtesy I also submitted a Police Certificate that I ordered using an 'expedited' service for another country I had now spent >180 days in (but not on the date I had submitted by original application)
Oct 3, 2019:
Additional Documents statys changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (Previously was: "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details")
Background check remains the same ("We are processing...").
Awaiting further updates... No PPR. Completion due Oct 16, 2019 (but I doubt it).
Feb 14, 2020: PPR - Golden email ("Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa") to submit passport in 30 days.

• Love
Reactions: Syed Areeb

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi,
I meant to update the forum, yes I finally did on Valentine's Day 2020 :D Here's the timeline:

Timeline:
April 3, 2019
ITA received ~next day of submitting profile.
April 15, 2019: Application Submitted
April 16, 2019: AoR/acknowledgement of receipt
Background check set to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
May 27, 2019: Medical Passed/R10 OK'd/Recommendation Pass (as per GCMS)
Same day background check status set to: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
May 28th 2019: Biometrics Requested: Biometric submitted same day. Completed May 29th 2019 according to IRCC/CIC.
Sep 21, 2019: Suspected IP2: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Sep 23, 2019: Additional Documents Requested:
1. CV/Resume
2. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS (details about thesis/PhD/supervisors) - was not applicable to me and I wrote so.
Sep 24, 2019: ADR submitted ^.
Sep 25th: Additional Documents status changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. BG remains in progress.
September 27, 2019: Additional Documents Requested again :// (now I'm getting annoyed)
1. Schedule A - a separate, newly completed, bearing an original signature
2. IMM5562 Supplementary Information Your Travels
Oct 2, 2019: Submitted ADR #2 ^
As a courtesy I also submitted a Police Certificate that I ordered using an 'expedited' service for another country I had now spent >180 days in (but not on the date I had submitted by original application)
Oct 3, 2019:
Additional Documents statys changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (Previously was: "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details")
Background check remains the same ("We are processing...").
Awaiting further updates... No PPR. Completion due Oct 16, 2019 (but I doubt it).
Feb 14, 2020: PPR - Golden email ("Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa") to submit passport in 30 days.
Congratulations...
Can you share me link where i can download latest documents of these adrs?

Sep 25, 2019
Congratulations...
Can you share me link where i can download latest documents of these adrs?
Thanks, that shouldn't be necessary - just follow IRCC's instructions/the ADR documents they provided. My comment was more to refer to people who are going out of their way to "search for" alternate versions of forms when it's not needed.

prasadsh

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,
I am filling out IMM5669 under parent's visa category for my mother's. In the documents checklist, it is mentioned that, 'sign your name in writing with a handwritten signature in the signature box'. While in the form, it is mentioned above the signature box "I agree that by ttyping my name, I am electronically signing my aplication" . Also, if the signature box is left blank for handwritten signature, the validation is unsuccessful and it says, signature is mandatory.
Can anyone help to know the correct process?
Other query I have that the checklist also says for this form that 'if the principal applicant has not worked in the past 10 years, he/she must provide details of their personal history since the age of 18'. My mother is 70 now. So what personal history should I mention?

Last edited: