+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

schedule `A` back ground,,,,,,please help

AZIZ4U

May 15, 2011
hello friend,

I need information regarding ''schedule A background declaration'' form.

In step 7 ''education'' i am confused that what is to be write in ''name of institution''.table

in our country `secondary school certificate is issued by board of intermediate and secondary education.(A government authority)
While i attended the school, named xxx . Similar, diploma issued by technical board of education (A government authority) while i attended the technical college named xxx .So please tell me that what is to be write in "name of institution'' table school and college name or name of government body.

thanks

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
AZIZ4U said:
hello friend,

I need information regarding ''schedule A background declaration'' form.

In step 7 ''education'' i am confused that what is to be write in ''name of institution''.table

in our country `secondary school certificate is issued by board of intermediate and secondary education.(A government authority)
While i attended the school, named xxx . Similar, diploma issued by technical board of education (A government authority) while i attended the technical college named xxx .So please tell me that what is to be write in "name of institution'' table school and college name or name of government body.

thanks
This should be your school and college names.