+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you noticed the earliest oath now is 8:30am instead of the usual 9:30am so they probably made it 4 ceremonies a day than 3 previously to clean all the backlog and to stay true to their statement.

Congrats everyone!! :)

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
Hello fellow Scarborough applicants!

I received my pink letter today and oath date will be on January 12th, Have a wonderful holidays and a great new year

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
sh7228 said:
Hello fellow Scarborough applicants!

I received my pink letter today and oath date will be on January 12th, Have a wonderful holidays and a great new year
Conggatulations!
you applied in 2014 eh ?

Scarbourough is smoking hot nowdays, they added Oath ceremonies and test.
Better late than never.
The new boss has done good for us so far
VIVA LA CANADA

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
vathan said:
Wrote the test on october 29 and pass

STILL IN PROCESS

January application
dont worry, they are obligated to finnish the proces within a year. your invite will come soon.
This gov means business. when they promise the deliver.
Ari

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My journey to become a Canadian citizen was ended yesterday. It was a nice ceremony. Thank you everyone for all your help. Good luck with the rest of the group :)

Ichiro

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
File Transfer...
12/02/2011
Interview........
28/09/2011
VISA ISSUED...
20/01/2012
LANDED..........
06/02/2012
Test written on Oct 16 2015 (APR applicant). Received a letter yesterday for the Oath Ceremony - January 21 2016 :D :D We're seeing movement in Scarborough.

Good luck to everyone else!

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No movement still for some of us who passed our tests in March. :(

Scarborough office did not bother responding back to CIC in 90 days so they sent another request yesterday.

Harnit

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
harnit2010 said:
No movement still for some of us who passed our tests in March. :(

Scarborough office did not bother responding back to CIC in 90 days so they sent another request yesterday.

Harnit
Have you considered involving your area MP, the CIC has to respond to your MP within 2 weeks.

Strangely, CIC is processing last few months applications much faster than the previous applications. LIFO (Last In, First Out) process.

I have a strong hunch, you should get something soon. Wish you all the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
vathan said:
Wrote the test on october 29 and pass

STILL IN PROCESS

January application
Its general trend with other offices around the country. Oaths are been scheduled on an average after 2 months of passing the test.

Hopefully you could expect something but this month end or early next year.

Wish you all the best.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Have you considered involving your area MP, the CIC has to respond to your MP within 2 weeks.

Strangely, CIC is processing last few months applications much faster than the previous applications. LIFO (Last In, First Out) process.

I have a strong hunch, you should get something soon. Wish you all the best.
My MP seems to be in India. She responded me after 3 emails that she will be able to look into the case after 2 weeks. :)

Harnit

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
Just FYI. I was with CIC customer service on call for more than 20 minutes. The guy on the phone was really really good. He took all the time he could to look at each and everything. He informed me that the test results are not updated on my file by Scarborough office and this might be the reason for the delay. He sent the message right away to Scarborough office to update the test results right away.

Hopefully this will resolve the delay!

Harnit

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
harnit2010 said:
Hi Friends,
Just FYI. I was with CIC customer service on call for more than 20 minutes. The guy on the phone was really really good. He took all the time he could to look at each and everything. He informed me that the test results are not updated on my file by Scarborough office and this might be the reason for the delay. He sent the message right away to Scarborough office to update the test results right away.

Hopefully this will resolve the delay!

Harnit
Have you involved your MP ? When they ask people and things start moving. Give it a try

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Have you involved your MP ? When they ask people and things start moving. Give it a try
I involved previous MP but I did not get any results from there. I tried involving the new MP of our area from liberal party but it seems she is too busy right now to help me out.

Harnit

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
I involved previous MP but I did not get any results from there. I tried involving the new MP of our area from liberal party but it seems she is too busy right now to help me out.

Harnit
Some time cic seems Junk of Bunk people. I read many of March test takers still waiting surprising !!!!!